FORUMS

[Q] Missing "imsqmisocket" and "media" shown by Titanium (after root via Towelroot?)

34 posts
Thanks Meter: 3

By kibasscies, Member on 12th August 2014, 10:39 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
30th October 2015, 08:38 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kibasscies

There are two items named "imsqmisocket" and "media" which are shown as "uninstalled" in Titanium Backup app list.

Unfortunately, entering the details of the items, no action (such as recover or delete) is available to TB.
I am on stock firmware N9005XXUGNG1 rooted via Towelroot, with just some bloatware frozen (not deleted or uninstalled).

Does anybody know what these items are for and what potential problems can be generated by the fact they are missing?

Edit: Since the only "forced" modification I did on my Note 3 was the "root" via Towelroot, my suspect is that the inconsistency was caused by Towelroot itself.

I've got the same ones missing, but I removed them myself.

---------- Post added at 06:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:34 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbirdsinging

I'm missing both of these(media and imsqmisocket) after roouting my tab pro with towel root, as well as my stock voice recorder, these show up as crossed out at the bottom of my titanium backup list. Any thoughts on how to restore them? S voice is no longer working on my tablet, but I haven't frozen or removed anything so I have to assume these are responsible somehow.

My s voice works fine without imsqmisocket and media

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
imsqmisocket, media, missing, titanium

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)