[Q] Disable Delivery Vibrating Or Ringing...

7th July 2014, 04:40 PM   |  #1  
Hi...I've Enabled The Delivery Report In SMS But Every Time I Send A Message It Bothers Me That The Ringing And vibration.
How To Disable Delivery Vibration Or Ringing Without Any Software (Like Go Sms Pro) In Android 4.4.2 ?
Last edited by GodCanWait; 10th July 2014 at 01:19 AM.
8th July 2014, 08:12 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 13

151 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by GodCanWait

Hi...I've Enabled The Delivery Report In SMS But Every Time I Send A Message Delivery Report In The Notification Bar Is Shown And It's Annoying...
How To Disable Delivery Notification Without Any Software (Like Go Sms Pro) In Android 4.4.2 ?

Delivery Report in SMS only shows in notification bar, if you donít want delivery report then why enabled it? Just disabled it from SMS settings, it will not appear anymore. If Delivery report disabled no issues with sms delivery. It reaches to user instantly.
The Following User Says Thank You to soumen.sam For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th July 2014, 01:00 AM   |  #3  
Quote:
Originally Posted by soumen.sam

Delivery Report in SMS only shows in notification bar, if you donít want delivery report then why enabled it? Just disabled it from SMS settings, it will not appear anymore. If Delivery report disabled no issues with sms delivery. It reaches to user instantly.

I Don't Know English Language Very Well. Maybe I Was Not Able To Express What I Mean.I Enable It Because I needed But Every Time I Sending A Message Vibrating Or Ringing Sound Gives Me Harassment.
I'm Sorry For Language Mistakes.
Last edited by GodCanWait; 10th July 2014 at 01:29 AM.
10th July 2014, 07:58 AM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 13

151 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by GodCanWait

I Don't Know English Language Very Well. Maybe I Was Not Able To Express What I Mean.I Enable It Because I needed But Every Time I Sending A Message Vibrating Or Ringing Sound Gives Me Harassment.
I'm Sorry For Language Mistakes.

Not an issue, I do need this too and I also donít like vibration notification except calls. You cant turn off the sound particularly for Delivery notification unless you root it and customize it to remove this feature.

Only if your phone is in silent mode the ring will not appear for delivery report. You can easily turn off the vibration from SMS settings.

I wont advice you to root and customize the phone. What you can do is, set a low sound tone for sms only, this will be applicable for delivery tone too. Or you can turn off the SMS ring if sms notification isnít important for you. Try this if this help.

Blocking mode also could turn off this sound, but it will turn off every notification sounds.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread