Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,733,198 Members 39,663 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Noob

Tip us?

Bibz0r
Old
Thanks Meter 11

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by vndnguyen View Post
Go to 'Firmware Browser' menu to get the latest firmware.

Or you can get firmware from the other regions, e.g. BTU (United Kingdom). Just enter 'BTU' in the CSC textbox and tap 'Go' button.
Great tip. Didn't know that such an app existed. Would have been useful last week when I screwed up my CSC. I had to mess with Odin to get it back to normal.

Are you the creator of this app?
The Following User Says Thank You to Bibz0r For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

vndnguyen
Old
Thanks Meter 597

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bibz0r View Post
Great tip. Didn't know that such an app existed. Would have been useful last week when I screwed up my CSC. I had to mess with Odin to get it back to normal.

Are you the creator of this app?
Yes. Glad that you find it useful.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vndnguyen For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Stuj79
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Ok, I have Odin V3.09 open the computer, I am currently downloading the firmware I would like to flash. Just out of curiosity, how much info will I loose from my phone when I start this, i.e. apps, pictures/photo's, messages?

Stuj79
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
All done. Was a lot quicker and easier to do than I thought. I know have UK software and not Aussie and have finally upgraded to KitKat. Yipee! Thanks for your help
The Following User Says Thank You to Stuj79 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]