FORUMS

Galaxy S6 Weekly Shooting Challenge

Over in our forums this weekend, XDA Forum member DevonSloan has started a thread for talented … more

Which Features from Apple Watch Do You Think Android Wear Will Copy?

The Apple Watch and Android Wear are both growing platforms. Now … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (May 15 – 22)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Android 5.1 for the Nvidia Shield Tablet is Out!

Nvidia is quite good at delivering updates in a timely fashion. The producer of famous … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

note 3 fake phone

1st September 2014, 12:30 AM |#1  
side's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Thessaloniki
Thanks Meter: 103
 
More
good evening my friends and thanks for your time
today a friend of mine gave me a note3 fake phone which doesnt even boot (it bootloops)
i turned it on with VOL DOWN+BUTTON+POWER and entered a chinese factory settings menu
if i press VOL UP+BUTTON+POWER it enters android recovery settings (in english :P )

in android recovery i selected wipe device + wipe cache but still boot loops

i dont know any hardware specs.

what can we do ????

thats the link that the guy bought it
http://www.dhgate.com/product/real-1...-1c|1975666040
Last edited by side; 1st September 2014 at 04:33 PM.
 
 
1st September 2014, 05:54 AM |#2  
ApriliaM3's Avatar
RC-RT Committee / Senior Moderator
Flag Melbourne
Thanks Meter: 14,674
 
More
Please don't duplicate your threads across XDA

RULE 5. Create a thread or post a message only once.

Your duplicate thread has been deleted.
1st September 2014, 10:50 AM |#3  
side's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Thessaloniki
Thanks Meter: 103
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApriliaM3

Please don't duplicate your threads across XDA

RULE 5. Create a thread or post a message only once.

Your duplicate thread has been deleted.

yes you are right.i am so sorry.
i noticed late,that i hadnt to post to that forum but in FAQ

sorry again.wont be repeated
1st September 2014, 01:00 PM |#4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 4,475
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dkatikaridis@gmail.com

good evening my friends and thanks for your time
today a friend of mine gave me a note3 fake phone which doesnt even boot (it bootloops)
i turned it on with VOL DOWN+BUTTON+POWER and entered a chinese factory settings menu
if i press VOL UP+BUTTON+POWER it enters android recovery settings (in english :P )

in android recovery i selected wipe device + wipe cache but still boot loops

i dont know any hardware specs.

what can we do ????


You require a fake phone forum find out what model it is and use Google .
1st September 2014, 03:44 PM |#5  
side's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Thessaloniki
Thanks Meter: 103
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJEgan

You require a fake phone forum find out what model it is and use Google .

http://www.dhgate.com/product/real-1...-1c|1975666040
here is the model
Last edited by side; 1st September 2014 at 04:32 PM.
1st September 2014, 06:10 PM |#6  
Someguyfromhell's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 2,065
 
Donate to Me
More
We can't really give support to that device, because people here are only experienced with the real Note 3 phones. Most of us never had the fake one, so we can't really tell, what to do etc.
1st September 2014, 06:34 PM |#7  
side's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Thessaloniki
Thanks Meter: 103
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Someguyfromhell

We can't really give support to that device, because people here are only experienced with the real Note 3 phones. Most of us never had the fake one, so we can't really tell, what to do etc.

in which section can i post my problem then my friend :/ ?
1st September 2014, 07:04 PM |#8  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 4,475
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dkatikaridis@gmail.com

in which section can i post my problem then my friend :/ ?


Like i said use Google you do not have a product that is covered by this forum its not a Samsung Note .
Try googling fake note 3 MTK6589 .

If it bootloops you can try a factory reset or find firmware in China and flash .

Alternative try a Chinese phone forum .

1st September 2014, 08:44 PM |#9  
dugryce's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 247
 
More
I bought and have good knowledge of this phone. Message me.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Galaxy Note 3 Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank