XDA Xposed Tuesday: Modify the Look of Your Volume Control – XDA TV

How many screenshots have you seen with a volume status bar in the … more

Prepare Your Nokia X2 for Battle with Nokia X2 Tools

Unveiled in June this year, the Nokia X2 is the Finnish companys second crack at an … more

Increase the Speaker Volume of Your Samsung Gear 2 with Tool and Tutorial

I think its pretty safe to say that any sound coming out of a … more

Unlock Hidden Camera Settings on Your Moto G

At one point in time or another, weve all gotten very fiddly with the camera settings on our … more
Post Reply

NOTE 3 N9005 Hard Bricked :(

8th July 2014, 10:41 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
50 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2013
I'm facing a problem my note 3 N9005 is hard bricked , my phone bootloops when i flashed a rom so i flashed a stock rom, then suddenly my PHONE CAMERA FAILED to open, NO SOUND AT ALL in the phone NOT EVEN THE RINGTONES SOUND (hangs when pressing volume key rocker), PHONE DIALER DOESNT OPEN black screen appears when i try to open it and i have laggy phone and it hangs alot, HOPE GOOD DEVELOPERS WILL HELP

Things I have Tried : Flashed Stock Roms, didnt work
Flashed Stock Rom and rooted, didnt work .
Flashed Stock Rom Rooted and installed cwm recovery philz edition, didnt work.
Flashed Stock Rom with a PIT FILE , that too didnt work...

KNOWN DEVELOPERS HELP PLZ...Thanks in advance.
8th July 2014, 10:51 AM   |  #2  
Senior Member
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 75
 
503 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
More
Flash a rom first and flash the attachment will solve your problem
Attached Files
File Type: zip Brick_Loop_FIX_afterRestoringBackup.zip - [Click for QR Code] (151.8 KB, 29 views)
8th July 2014, 11:02 AM   |  #3  
radicalisto's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag York
Thanks Meter: 1,427
 
3,511 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by masrooraly

I'm facing a problem my note 3 N9005 is hard bricked , my phone bootloops when i flashed a rom so i flashed a stock rom, then suddenly my PHONE CAMERA FAILED to open, NO SOUND AT ALL in the phone NOT EVEN THE RINGTONES SOUND (hangs when pressing volume key rocker), PHONE DIALER DOESNT OPEN black screen appears when i try to open it and i have laggy phone and it hangs alot, HOPE GOOD DEVELOPERS WILL HELP

Things I have Tried : Flashed Stock Roms, didnt work
Flashed Stock Rom and rooted, didnt work .
Flashed Stock Rom Rooted and installed cwm recovery philz edition, didnt work.
Flashed Stock Rom with a PIT FILE , that too didnt work...

KNOWN DEVELOPERS HELP PLZ...Thanks in advance.

Quick FYI and correction -

Hard Brick = Won't power on or do anything.

Soft Brick = Can still access the device - bootloop/power up/bootloader/recovery.
8th July 2014, 12:47 PM   |  #4  
Member
Thanks Meter: 29
 
77 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by masrooraly

I'm facing a problem my note 3 N9005 is hard bricked , my phone bootloops when i flashed a rom so i flashed a stock rom, then suddenly my PHONE CAMERA FAILED to open, NO SOUND AT ALL in the phone NOT EVEN THE RINGTONES SOUND (hangs when pressing volume key rocker), PHONE DIALER DOESNT OPEN black screen appears when i try to open it and i have laggy phone and it hangs alot, HOPE GOOD DEVELOPERS WILL HELP

Things I have Tried : Flashed Stock Roms, didnt work
Flashed Stock Rom and rooted, didnt work .
Flashed Stock Rom Rooted and installed cwm recovery philz edition, didnt work.
Flashed Stock Rom with a PIT FILE , that too didnt work...

KNOWN DEVELOPERS HELP PLZ...Thanks in advance.

Did You ever tried a full wipe several times before and after flashing?
8th July 2014, 01:11 PM   |  #5  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 22
 
163 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
Post some more information.

1. Where did you buy the phone
2. PDA/CSC/Baseband
3. IMEI still displayed as a number or is it null/null
4. Do you have EFS, FSC, and FSG backups
5. Which stock rom(s) did you flash

It sounds to me as though you have been flashing the wrong stock rom for your device. The behaviour you describe sits in line with that.
8th July 2014, 03:15 PM   |  #6  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
50 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2013
i bought it From official Samsung Shop, and it was running like normal before this problem.
IMEI is ok, not showing null or anything like that.
8th July 2014, 03:17 PM   |  #7  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
50 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2013
didnt help
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhasg1007

Flash a rom first and flash the attachment will solve your problem

I tried to do this but this too didnt help brother. Now what do you suggest
8th July 2014, 10:45 PM   |  #8  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 22
 
163 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by masrooraly

i bought it From official Samsung Shop, and it was running like normal before this problem.
IMEI is ok, not showing null or anything like that.

Okey you need to get EFSBackupPro and use it to backup efs and fsc and fsg partitions. Just Google it and you will find a link to the thread here on xda.

After that you need to tell us what is the phone model. Look at my signature to see what a model looks like.

I think you flashed the wrong stock ROM. We need to find out which model phone you have so we can link you to the correct n9005 stock ROM.

You must make efs backup first. You can lose your imei and I have not seen a working method to fix the phone if that happens.
8th July 2014, 11:08 PM   |  #9  
radicalisto's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag York
Thanks Meter: 1,427
 
3,511 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
Donate to Me
More
Efsbackuppro has bricked Note 3's previously. I wouldn't advise it.

Sent from my LG-D855 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
8th July 2014, 11:20 PM   |  #10  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 22
 
163 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by radicalisto

Efsbackuppro has bricked Note 3's previously. I wouldn't advise it.

Sent from my LG-D855 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Not sure about what happened in those case. It is quite literally a GUI that runs a few dd commands, that's it.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Galaxy Note 3 Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank