Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,813,836 Members 41,385 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Note 3 Screen Went Black

Tip us?

mgftp
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Default [Q] Note 3 Screen Went Black

Hey guys, out of nowhere today I go to use my Note 3 and the screen is black, I could tell it was on but black, it was backlit but black and had message notification going. Restarted it a few times by battery pull and same thing. Was ready to head to Verizon once they opened with hopes they could fix then it started working again. Has been working fine since but I'm nervous it's going to happen again, as I use my phone for everything and need it to work. Any idea of what caused this? possible fix? chance of it repeating?

Thanks

M4GEN28
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgftp View Post
Hey guys, out of nowhere today I go to use my Note 3 and the screen is black, I could tell it was on but black, it was backlit but black and had message notification going. Restarted it a few times by battery pull and same thing. Was ready to head to Verizon once they opened with hopes they could fix then it started working again. Has been working fine since but I'm nervous it's going to happen again, as I use my phone for everything and need it to work. Any idea of what caused this? possible fix? chance of it repeating?

Thanks
no maybe they tried flashing it again or maybe bad kernels no it will not happen again