Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Note 3 Screen Went Black

OP mgftp

29th July 2014, 12:42 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 2

54 posts
Hey guys, out of nowhere today I go to use my Note 3 and the screen is black, I could tell it was on but black, it was backlit but black and had message notification going. Restarted it a few times by battery pull and same thing. Was ready to head to Verizon once they opened with hopes they could fix then it started working again. Has been working fine since but I'm nervous it's going to happen again, as I use my phone for everything and need it to work. Any idea of what caused this? possible fix? chance of it repeating?

Thanks
29th July 2014, 01:00 PM   |  #2  
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgftp

Hey guys, out of nowhere today I go to use my Note 3 and the screen is black, I could tell it was on but black, it was backlit but black and had message notification going. Restarted it a few times by battery pull and same thing. Was ready to head to Verizon once they opened with hopes they could fix then it started working again. Has been working fine since but I'm nervous it's going to happen again, as I use my phone for everything and need it to work. Any idea of what caused this? possible fix? chance of it repeating?

Thanks

no maybe they tried flashing it again or maybe bad kernels no it will not happen again
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread