Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,813,477 Members 41,560 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[q] getting the hell hacked out of me

Tip us?

shotgun1976
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Unhappy [q] getting the hell hacked out of me

NEED HELP PLEASEEEEEEE
my neighbour an Linux freak and loves his iphones and macs ect. has no life what so ever and has hacked the **** out of me. NOBODY EVER INSTALL MOBOROBO ON COMPUTER OR PHONE. anyway locked down my computer and had to get rid of wifi but he is still in my phone. he opens camera and mic records me, I have found proof in my dropbox. he knows where I am what I am doing, turns on wifi and mobile data turns them off. I HAVE HAD ENOUGH. plz guys what the hell can I do??????????????? yes master reset. but he will re enter. when I use my files I see whats on my xdcard and external xd. When I use root browser I find a hell of a lot off other crap. a lot of Linux stuff and log files ect. I also find a lot of directories with a . in front of them eg .supersu Now are these normal and is it normal for these folders to have log files and files that are not even able to open with any app on my phone. in desperate help PLZ ANYBODY. I KNOW THIER MUST BE SOMEBODY OUT THIER WHO IS ABLE TO POINT ME IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION.

defaultzero1
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Default help

Quote:
Originally Posted by shotgun1976 View Post
NEED HELP PLEASEEEEEEE
my neighbour an Linux freak and loves his iphones and macs ect. has no life what so ever and has hacked the **** out of me. NOBODY EVER INSTALL MOBOROBO ON COMPUTER OR PHONE. anyway locked down my computer and had to get rid of wifi but he is still in my phone. he opens camera and mic records me, I have found proof in my dropbox. he knows where I am what I am doing, turns on wifi and mobile data turns them off. I HAVE HAD ENOUGH. plz guys what the hell can I do??????????????? yes master reset. but he will re enter. when I use my files I see whats on my xdcard and external xd. When I use root browser I find a hell of a lot off other crap. a lot of Linux stuff and log files ect. I also find a lot of directories with a . in front of them eg .supersu Now are these normal and is it normal for these folders to have log files and files that are not even able to open with any app on my phone. in desperate help PLZ ANYBODY. I KNOW THIER MUST BE SOMEBODY OUT THIER WHO IS ABLE TO POINT ME IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION.
Do a complete wipe on phone and dont download any apps. If you wanted to strike back use wireshark on your phone to see where the destination ip is. Then use metasploit on him or report his isp. You can also call your carrier and tell them whats going on and maybe change your ip too.

ajgftw
Old
Thanks Meter 119
Probably not the most responsible suggestion, but you could always go see him, kick him in the nuts.

Or if that isn't for you, report him to police, he is committing a crime really.
Xperia Arc (Lt15I)
Relocked Bootloader, Stock .587, Stock Kernel (Given Away)
Xperia Arc S (Lt18a)
Relocked Bootloader, Stock ICS (Given Away)
Galaxy S III (GT-i9300)
Currently running: CyanogenMod M8
Galaxy Note 3 (N9005)
Knox Tripped, Returned to Stock, Sold to a friend
LG G2 (32GB D802)
Currently Running: Worship Rom V6
Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 10.1 2014 (SM-P600)
Currently Running: Hashcheck V2

soumen.sam
Old
Thanks Meter 13
Quote:
NEED HELP PLEASEEEEEEE
This is very bad happens, i cant image it. The only way a hacker can get in through your network by breaking its firewall. Reset your router, check its firewall, apply/enable all secure firewall method in your router. If you’re using a basic or cheap router then its easy for the hackers, if so upgrade to a good branded router.

Give a secure wifi password and check wireless status those are connected to your network, block any unusual devices or Mac addresses.

If possible format you PC, check windows firewall or what OS ur using, upgrade to a better antivirus like Mcafee, it will protect from unusual network activities.

Also flash to a stock rom of your phone. Wipeout the complete OS and flash with a stock rom. Hope this will help.
Samsung Note 3: N9000 KitKat 4.4.2

MacSyn InfoTech www.macsyn.com

shotgun1976
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
I can not believe this he has locked my bios on my pc. Baaaaaaaaaa that will be taken care off. I just done a master reset of my phone. Funny root survived. Is that normal???? I alwayz run stock rom. So if I flush stock rom again I should be ok? He will be out of my phone than??? Funny I told my frirnds today I brt when we go out my gps will turn on. Lol maybe 20 times. He then started to turn on camera to see where we were. Seriously get a life. Paybacks a biatch and I know the perfect way. just got to get the low life dog out of my phone first. He probably gonna see this post. IF YOU ARE GOOSE STOP GIVIN YOUR OTHER HALF DA COLD YOUR FRYING HER.

Rosli59564
Old
Thanks Meter 154
Root won't disappear with master reset because it's in system folder. And if the spyware is in system folder it might still there. So since your phone is rooted it's better to wipe everything(system,data,caches) with custom recovery then flash stock

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

senectus
Old
Thanks Meter 102
after you have wiped and installed a new rom and BEFORE you log any account in again, use someone else's machine to reset ALL your internet passwords.

Fairly good chance he has a keylogger going, all your passwords are going to be compromised.
Fairly good chance he has already changed recovery accounts as well so double check that the recovery email addresses are ones you trust with newly changed passwords.

then format any PC you have at home.

Geicher
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
I can not believe this he has locked my bios on my pc. Baaaaaaaaaa that will be taken care off. I just done a master reset of my phone. Funny root survived. Is that normal???? I alwayz run stock rom. So if I flush stock rom again I should be ok? He will be out of my phone than??? Funny I told my frirnds today I brt when we go out my gps will turn on. Lol maybe 20 times. He then started to turn on camera to see where we were. Seriously get a life. Paybacks a biatch and I know the perfect way. just got to get the low life dog out of my phone first. He probably gonna see this post. IF YOU ARE GOOSE STOP GIVIN YOUR OTHER HALF DA COLD YOUR FRYING HER.
He locked your BIOS remotely, please go troll somewhere else...

xinfinityoO
Old
(Last edited by xinfinityoO; 8th August 2014 at 12:29 AM.)
Thanks Meter 446
hmm if he has hacked your phone.. the spyware could also ne in your internal sd card and external sd card. install philz recovery and format boot, system, cache, data, both of your sd cards (internal/external) and then do not restore any backups of your rom..

take battery out and put it back in.. boot to download mode..use odin and flash a stock rom. to be on the safe side..dont root it yet.. use your phone for a week without rooting and see if your BEST FRIEND still has access to your mobile..

hmm ..i still cant believe anyone would be able to do all that you mentioned ..maybe u have over dosed on meth. so stop trolling
ROM: Alexndr Stock GNG1 - Rooted
Kernel: Ultimate 66
Knoxed | Xposed Framework User

Please click on the "Thanks" button if I have helped you in any way.