[Q&A] [ROM][N9005] Galaxy S5 Stock ROM - Final v14.0 - Clean, Fast and Stable

Search This thread

eemo69

Aug 21, 2013
Yes there is the stock kernel available on the first page:cowboy:

---------- Post added at 04:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:16 PM ----------

Any fix for the headphones bug anybody??

talaal

Apr 20, 2012
Yes there is the stock kernel available on the first page:cowboy:

---------- Post added at 04:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:16 PM ----------

Any fix for the headphones bug anybody??

If you can tell me how to change the stock kernel thanks for your my dear

Sent from my SM-G900F using XDA Free mobile app

mertcanmusic

Apr 24, 2011
Berlin
I can not turn off these icons?

Attachments

• 1413485629014.jpg
    1413485629014.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 167

VanSnipes

Dec 12, 2012
Thanks that worked for me.
Can u turn on your speaker while your headset is plugged in when you are in a call?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G900F mit Tapatalk

gjgalhardo

Oct 17, 2014
Not work for me.

Error not saved.

---------- Post added at 12:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:52 AM ----------

I downloaded ES FILE EXPLORER and edit SM-900F => SM-N9005.

But not succefull, message error.

Can you help me?

denomuqdad

Oct 4, 2014
Worked perfectly on my ATT note 3

I was trying to use this ROM on my ATT Samsung Galaxy note 3 via safestrap and I was sure that it will not work since this rom is not intended to work on ATT Phones. But it worked perfectly. Everything works fine...just change the apn settings and that is it....the only bad thing is the battery drains fast....how would I solve this problem....but at all ...this rom is wonderful

Maikeylikey

Oct 18, 2014
HELP

HI! I'm new to this. I really wanna install your rom. But then after downloading I dont know whats next. there seems to be the large file and the one just about 60mb. what do i do with it and how can flash it into my note 3? thank you very much sir. keep up the good work.

dinkmack

Oct 18, 2014
Installed using Safestrap

Hi, Thank you for this great Rom. I installed v20 using Safestrap and then installed v22 ota and it's running really smooth.

Last edited:

xueyao

Nov 8, 2013
Singapore
HI! I'm new to this. I really wanna install your rom. But then after downloading I dont know whats next. there seems to be the large file and the one just about 60mb. what do i do with it and how can flash it into my note 3? thank you very much sir. keep up the good work.
2 files, one of them is the rom, the other is the Ota update. Download both and place both into ur phone. Backup, do whatever you need to do as you would lose all data and flash the rom followed by Ota update in recovery.

lobotomy90

Oct 19, 2014
call problems

Hey guys i've been using this rom for quite a while, and i've been overall happy. best rom yet for my note 3.

last night i discovered a bug that actually makes me quite mad. i was listening to music with headphones and there are calls coming in. i couldn't hear what the other person said on the phone but they could hear me. is this a known issue and is there a fix to this?

thanks

Remember Me?

Dec 28, 2013
A flash and my reactivation lock si turn off all time, after flasigin this rom my phone is locked and singing to samsung acc and my phone working is this rom reactivation lock default turned on ? On download mode says react lock is off on the rom seciryti is reactivation is ticket and not working to disable

Edit I fixed

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    WIFI Issues Canadian Note 3

WIFI Issues with the Canadian Note 3 (SM-N900W8). on v31 of the ROM. No issues on v23. Full wipe was performed prior to install and after install. Just went back to v23. No issues. Thanks in advance for your help.
    n900

can i installed on N900
    instruction to install

hellow
    please a tutorial how i can install it
    Thanks for a great rom and all your work. Flash on sm-n900w8 with no problems. Everything working perfect. Thanks
    I was directed here from your main post,
    I have installed the rom on my canadian note 3 all works well the only issue I am having I that my sim is not recognized. Is this do to the radio. Might I have to flash a radio to get it working.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using XDA Free mobile app