FORUMS

On Qualcomm’s Damage Control: Marketing and Rumors?

The Heated Snapdragon chronicles seemingly see no end, and 5 months into 2015 … more

Xiaomi Mi Note Pro With SD-810 Goes On Sale In China

The Xiaomi Mi Note Pro, announced on 15th Jan 2015, is Xiaomi’s attempt at … more

Project Fi Invites Are Rolling Out

Google is now sending out the first wave of invites to its new wireless service, Project Fi. … more

Vinsic 20,000mAh Ultra Slim Power Bank Giveaway

We have covered a lot of Android Accessories here on XDA TV. Mostly because we realize … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q&A] ♦[HLTE/SPR/VZW][ROM][KERNEL][CM12][5.0] Temasek's UNOFFICIAL Preview Bui

QA Bot
26th November 2014, 01:46 AM |#1  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Q&A for ♦[HLTE/SPR/VZW][ROM][KERNEL][CM12][5.0] Temasek's UNOFFICIAL Preview Builds♦

Some developers prefer that questions remain separate from their main development thread to help keep things organized. Placing your question within this thread will increase its chances of being answered by a member of the community or by the developer.

Before posting, please use the forum search and read through the discussion thread for ♦[HLTE/SPR/VZW][ROM][KERNEL][CM12][5.0] Temasek's UNOFFICIAL Preview Builds♦. If you can't find an answer, post it here, being sure to give as much information as possible (firmware version, steps to reproduce, logcat if available) so that you can get help.

Thanks for understanding and for helping to keep XDA neat and tidy!

26th November 2014, 01:47 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 53

More
Camera Fix for sound crackle
to fix the speaker crackling just turn off touch sounds
26th November 2014, 01:52 AM |#3  
Flag Singapore

More
Thank you for the lollipop on note 3
Thank you for the lollipop taste on note 3... All the best for your next release!!!!
26th November 2014, 04:52 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
You can fix the cracking sound if you replace the audio_policy.conf from a stock based rom.
26th November 2014, 05:04 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 53

More
I can't install apk files I always get problem parsing package
26th November 2014, 08:51 AM |#6  
Flag Umago, Istarska, Croatia, Croatia
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Using this rom since yesterday, I had no reboot and everything runs smoothly as it should. this night from 23 to 07 am in the phone mode aeroplan consumed 1% of battery, which even with cm could have.
Great job.
26th November 2014, 05:29 PM |#7  
Flag GT

More
Thumbs down
Nice Job but..

but why we cant unlock/start the display with the home button
26th November 2014, 08:10 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Taking a screenshot also changed to power button +volume down I figured ^^
Any way to get galaxy apps working? Can't seem to find the apk
26th November 2014, 08:17 PM |#9  
Flag Oosterhout

More
Can you do the update only the ROM update without resetting your settings so that you have everything set as whatsapp resume in facebook?
And then a question about the heads up on whats app I get a notification at all behalven at app

---------- Post added at 08:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 PM ----------

Can you do the update only the ROM update without resetting your settings so that you have everything set as whatsapp resume in facebook?
And then a question about the heads up on whats app I get a notification at all behalven at app
26th November 2014, 08:28 PM |#10  
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 1,059

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xForsa

Taking a screenshot also changed to power button +volume down I figured ^^
Any way to get galaxy apps working? Can't seem to find the apk

That key combination is the standard across all ROMs and (most if not all) devices.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthurdevos31985

---------- Post added at 08:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 PM ----------

If you don't wipe /data then your settings should survive across updates.

Sent from my SM-N9005
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
auto-qa
Previous Thread Next Thread