[Q&A] ♦[HLTE/SPR/VZW][ROM][KERNEL][CM12][5.0] Temasek's UNOFFICIAL Preview Bui

Search This thread
Q

QA Bot

[Q&A] ♦[HLTE/SPR/VZW][ROM][KERNEL][CM12][5.0] Temasek's UNOFFICIAL Preview Bui

Q&A for ♦[HLTE/SPR/VZW][ROM][KERNEL][CM12][5.0] Temasek's UNOFFICIAL Preview Builds♦

Some developers prefer that questions remain separate from their main development thread to help keep things organized. Placing your question within this thread will increase its chances of being answered by a member of the community or by the developer.

Before posting, please use the forum search and read through the discussion thread for ♦[HLTE/SPR/VZW][ROM][KERNEL][CM12][5.0] Temasek's UNOFFICIAL Preview Builds♦. If you can't find an answer, post it here, being sure to give as much information as possible (firmware version, steps to reproduce, logcat if available) so that you can get help.

Thanks for understanding and for helping to keep XDA neat and tidy! :)

Jazznax

May 28, 2014
Fix for sound crackle

to fix the speaker crackling just turn off touch sounds

Marajo

May 18, 2014
Singapore
Thank you for the lollipop on note 3

Thank you for the lollipop taste on note 3... All the best for your next release!!!!

xForsa

Nov 4, 2012
Taking a screenshot also changed to power button +volume down I figured ^^
Any way to get galaxy apps working? Can't seem to find the apk

Arthurdevos31985

Nov 26, 2014
Oosterhout
Can you do the update only the ROM update without resetting your settings so that you have everything set as whatsapp resume in facebook?
And then a question about the heads up on whats app I get a notification at all behalven at app

---------- Post added at 08:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 PM ----------

Can you do the update only the ROM update without resetting your settings so that you have everything set as whatsapp resume in facebook?
And then a question about the heads up on whats app I get a notification at all behalven at app

BillGoss

Sep 2, 2010
Sydney
OnePlus 8T
Google Pixel 8 Pro
Taking a screenshot also changed to power button +volume down I figured ^^
Any way to get galaxy apps working? Can't seem to find the apk
That key combination is the standard across all ROMs and (most if not all) devices.

---------- Post added at 08:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 PM ----------

If you don't wipe /data then your settings should survive across updates.

Sent from my SM-N9005

stglint

Nov 26, 2014
Great job on this build, it is very stable.
But I have small problem, I wonder if anyone can help. I cannot wake the phone with the home button anymore, just the power button. Does anyone know hot to get the home button to turn on screen again?

kashis32

Mar 6, 2008
This is the best ROM Ever. Love it to death. No problem at all. Can you please add support for the samsung gear manager as it f.c. I have added the galexy app as well as most Samsung apps without a problem. I'm sure you can fix this no problem. Thanks for all your Awesome work and the work of all the collaborators. Your all Awesome. Thanks

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I am tackling some music issues in relation with id3. Will be in V6.6
    V 3.9 dirty install, and clean install: I get error, Android has stopped working. I had this problem, when I tried to install apk, a made a wipe, dalvik and cach. The problem persist. I installed clean, but now, I had serious problem, my System can't start, in first second the error appear :mad: Anybody else with this problem? I think it should be(I don't know if I think correct) the BetterBattery app. It's a clan install but I had restored my apps, with Helium

Cm bug trigger fc on clean installs.

Fixed

Will be in V4.0
    @pocholo36 - you could also look at the assert statements (in updater-script) in previous ROMs and the one that's causing you grief.
    A good file explorer should let you browse the zip file. Or extract the zip file and then open the updater script file in META-INF/com/google/android/

Sent from my SM-N9005
    This rom works amazingly well on my phone.
    The only issue i have is the crackling sound, but older CM versions also had this "problem"
    And for once no more the Android wear "Running sync loop error"
    Turn off touch sounds in Settings> Sound & notifications> Other sounds> Touch sounds

Sent from my SM-N9005
    What is more stable version of the firmware and what kernel?
    All the versions are stable. But the bugs and functionality vary. My preferred version at the moment is 2.0 with kernel 0.34 (needed for video recording to work)

Sent from my SM-N9005