MultiROM Makes its Way Over to the HTC One (M8)

While browsing our forum, you will undoubtedly find more than a few enticing ROMs available … more

Welcome to the New XDA-Developers Portal!

You may recall that a few weeks ago, we opened up the XDA-2015 forum themesto intrepid users … more

An Android Enthusiast’s Apple iPhone 6 Challenge

The media has gone batty again over Apple “revolutionizing” smartphones. … more

Sony to Extend its AOSP Program to Other Devices

Sony will be offering its users the possibility to use AOSP ROMs as an alternative to the … more
View Poll Results: What do you actually think about Android KitKat+
Super!!!!!!!!! Goal Google, thank you God! 0 0%
What the Holy F*** is th@t????? Fuuuu'''''''uck! 1 50.00%
~~Neutral~~~ 0 0%
Hmmmmm...... the Newer, the better 1 50.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll

[Q] [QUESTION] What is the newest Baseband version for Jelly Bean the Note 3?

31st August 2014, 10:27 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 2

83 posts
Hello everyone,
i'd like to know, which Basebandversion Number is the newest for the Note 3 of Jelly Bean. Is it ...*MJ7? or something else?

And for the following devices, i'd like to know either the newest baseband version with JELLY BEAN either, NO KITKAT AT ALL.
DAMN, Google did exclude 4.2.1,4.2.0 and 4.4.1 from ALL LISTS! [https://developers.google.com/androi...?hl=de#nakasi]

Well, if you don't know the answer of all those followwing Phones(+Tablets etc.), please Post, what you already do know.

>S3
>Note 2
>Note 3 Neo Duos
>[VERY IMPORTANT] Note 8.0 WLAN+2G+3G+4G 32+ GB with Newest Baseband version of 4.1.[Highest] and 4.3.[Highest].
>Oppo Find 7
>and 7a
>Galaxy S4
>S4 Mini (Only 4.2.x)
·>S4 Active
Xcover and Xcover 2
S2 and S2 LTE and S2+
S3 Mini (for loosers!) (Towelroot + S3 Mini = NOT WORKING????? WT*uck!)
and maybe some others that i forgot like
>Note 1 LTE
>S3 LTE
>S4 LTE
>Xperia ZX
>Z
>V
>Z1
>Z1C(ompacet)
>(And maybe) Some others, that you know

REALLY EVERYBODY wants to have the newest Andriod-Version. But Vista HBasic Béta and KitKat shows (us), that the NEWEST is not actually always ACTUALLY THE BEST, THAT BEST (1) is J´LLY BEAN!!!!!

You do Probably know (that The Note 3 and the Oppo Find 7 are the Best Worldwide Phones with STILL ♥❤JELLLY BEAN❤♥❤ ❤ and THANK YOU FOREVER GOD, OPPO YOU DID NOT POST (Send out an) UPDATE FOR ANDROID KitKat!!!!!

What do YOU think about it, of Android KitKat?
That's the Question.

That's what I ACTUALLY THINK ABOUT IT:
Wh@ is that M'therf'ckng Pièce of s--- out ofit?

Is there a difference between that Ûgly chocholate Man and Killerjo's A$$?

I can't, i cant, i'm acctually not able to RecogniƵe any difference between those twos.
4.2.1 and 4.4.2 are known for Battery Prôblms and 4.0.4 on the S3 for security problems and mistakes and Secure Security issues (exAmple: there is a Horrible Website and if you tap on it with Android 4.0.4 IceCréamSandwich (ICS), then you're only able to just (2)c how the Phone erases itself. One Man did already that bitter bad exp(Î)erience.

4.4.1 is bàd, 4.4(.0) is even worse than 4.4.1 and then [0mes 4.4.4.
After tgat Android L with ugly ◄●□( that i don't like really much ) instead of the good old ﬤ⌂□╗. Even worse is 4.4.2 (Rank 1) but #0, the most horrible worst of all is 4.4.2!!!!!
Quote:

PHYSICAL BTNS ARE BETTER BUT THE BEST SOLUTION:
PhysButtons with sensors on it.

Dis/Advntàge Table.
LikeFighters and KitKat is Between, sweet Imaginations! Likefighters... funny.!· [LaughIcon225·4.ico]
S4|Disadvantages:109|Advantages:7-8|Changes depending on a matter of taste:10-12, Horror Score:1307
Note3|112|9|11|1628
Note2|110|7|9-10|1412
Note8|113|6|7-9|1501

KOT49H|Kotz In English=German2 En·GReanslation
Kot (Kack'KAKA=Kacke/sche^ße) sse)in Englisch= S ''' #!

Tàgs: [Note 3, Baseband, Version, Jélly Bean, Android,Samsung,OS,4.3,-KitKat,JB4.3,JB,JB(4.3)Jbnanosec,-KK,]
4th September 2014, 06:54 PM   |  #2  
OP Member

83 posts
Info 2 [Qu] · - · Forgot to ask: Two Questions|One about Note4+NoteEgde|Other one General
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannah Stern

Hello everyone,
i'd like to know, which Basebandversion Number is the newest for the Note 3 of Jelly Bean. Is it ...*MJ7? or something else?

And for the following devices, i'd like to know either the newest baseband version with JELLY BEAN either, NO KITKAT AT ALL.
DAMN, Google did exclude 4.2.1,4.2.0 and 4.4.1 from ALL LISTS! [https://developers.google.com/androi...l=de#nasakisi]

AH!And before i forget to ask:
1.WHY THE F''' DID GOOGLE ACTUALLY REMOVE 4.1.0 and 4.1.1 and 4.2.0 and 4.2.1 and 4.4.1 from the https://developers.google.com/android/nexus/images nexus image site???? WHY DA F'''?????

2.The Air-Command Search-Feature has (been) f'ckin' removeed in the both new Galaxy Note Phones (=Note 4 and Note Edge), why?????
+

3.The Note 4 (i don't mean the Note Edge right now!) has such a (Samsung Calls it „BEAUTYFULL" curve on the Screen like the Galaxy S3.

But this is only good, when you've got a Case that has edges that go further front than the Screen Surface itself because maybe thicker glass is more resistant but if the Phone's got to suffer a Face-Off drop then the S2 would beat all S3+S3 Mini Models!

ALL THE MISSING NOTE 4 +Edge FEATURES:
So that's what is missing on the best Smartphone in the entire World:
>FM/UKW/AM·MW/LW Radio
>Non-Kitkat Android (such as like 4.3.1.)
>forgot what
>4GB Ram|WHAT? ONLY THREE
>PHYSICAL Camera Btn.
>Sensors: RGB, Hudimity, Temperature
>64GB of PURE IntMem
>Cine4k (@2160p) (4096x2160 Pixles). But the maximum recording resulotion is just UHD (=only 3840 times 2160 Pixels!)
>Ok,good the 4xS3 QHDResolution display is no problem. On the Note 6 and the S7 (Not NO1.S7 Galaxy S5 Replica Fake but the GALAXY S7!) i do expect a 4xS4 (UHD) Resultion Display!
>Only 4 instead of 5 Air Gesture(Air Cmnd) Options
>Even in thhis case i forgot what! DAMN!
>Another missin' Sensor!
>I miss a 64 or 128 GB Version.
>Where is that Brightness Sensor?

Another thing:
WHY DID SAMSUNG EXCLUDE THE FM RADIO SINCE THE S4?
the S4 Mini still has UKW!

And then there's something that i forgot to say about.

But two another questions:
1.Screen Recording with Unblocked bôôtloader on a Nexus (device) is only possible with the WugFresh Toolkit and only since the first REALLY Cr4ppý version of Android.
(4.2.* causes many performance and Battery problems and is only (r4ppý and not véry (really)[r4pp´ý!
Now the Question is: Is there Actually a way to Record a screen with Jelly Bean 4.3.1 or Lower?
2.Deleting even app data since Android 4.4 KitKat: I HATE THAT S***!!!!!
Quote:

(Example: When you Record and take some photos with CameraMX and afterthat you do uninstalling CamMX, then the Recordings stay until 4.3(.1) but since KitK@t EVEN THE RECORDINGS AND THE PHOTOS OF THIS APP GET DAM'NIN DELETED!!!!! CRÀÀÀÀÀ·ÀÀÀP!)

Is there a way to prevent that s***????? ?
4th September 2014, 09:22 PM   |  #3  
Flag Slovakia
Thanks Meter: 78

146 posts
More
Can I ask you, why do you dont want KitKat?
KitKat have some new features, battery life is better, phone is faster, and security is better.
17th September 2014, 06:06 PM   |  #4  
OP Member

83 posts
Lightbulb Question Answer (I Hate Android KitKat! Jelly Bean was Much Better)
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomxass

Can I ask you, why do you dont want KitKat?
KitKat have some new features, battery life is better, phone is faster, and

It's a big story that i'll tell you later.
Translate this in english:

UPDATE: WITH A POST ON http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2866382 ON PAGE 25 I LINKED TO THIS THREAD.
(Not to advertise but i need it!)

I wish that the ScrVideoRecording feature and the Camera Button on the lock screen were there in Jelly Bean.
They attract anybody with „new features" to trap in this horrbile update!

Three very big disadvantages:
1.-The Stock File Explorer (not ES.File·Exp) WIPES (=safe-deletes) the Files instead of deleting!
·Ressource+Battery Waste
·File is not recoverable anymore
2.·Uninstalling User Applications will even delete it's user storage data! Not only root data.·.
·Uninstalling App on lower than KitKat= Deleting App+Root Data
·On KitKat Deleting App+Root Data+even User Data on Non-Root-Storage! (like Phoro+Video Recordings of external camera apps like CameraZoomFX or CameraMX.)
3.External file explorers canonly
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannah Stern

This post is a Reply.
If everybody would know, how horrible Android KitKat actually is.....
They want to force you to Upgrade by offering attractive features like the TouchWiz-UI Camera Launcher on the Lock Screen but...
Read the Lastest post by „536870912" for all information!
>The App Data gets Deleted too! See the CameraMX-example!
With ES-File Manager you can't do anything with an ExternalSD!
--Just viewing and ....deleting!!!!
Boo!!
And the Stock (not ES) file Manager WIPES the file since 4.4.+ KitK@t, if you choose „delete", even the camera does.
That causes: ressource waste, battery waste and file inrecoveribility.

[/SIZE]

And now: Thank you for publishing this!
This makes all G·Flèx Users possible to exhaust the full camera hardware and make all of it capabilities possible to use! Thank you! It is now possible to record in 4k with the GFlex without makeing the LG G·FLEX being a victim of Android KitKat!InfoIcon

(You only get longer battery life when you've got luck like the daughter of my fathers sister. But the son of my fathers syster (one of my father's brothers/systers) got muuuuuuch shorter batLife!!!!!!!!! Both have a Galaxy S4! Damn that Grey Battery Icon on the Status Bar! )
In many of my other posts (links will be really added later by edit!) i've been upset about KitKat!)

[The Rest of the Story why i Hate KitKat (not the Wafer but the OS) and some other things will be added by an edit or new post.]

One of them:[http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...4&postcount=15]
There are many others! The'll be added later.
17th September 2014, 06:08 PM   |  #5  
Flag Slovakia
Thanks Meter: 78

146 posts
More
For working external card there is solution (Kitkat SD in Xposed).
But I think that 32GB of internal memory is enough.
17th September 2014, 06:08 PM   |  #6  
OP Member

83 posts
This time with Fontsize 9!
The App Data gets Deleted too! See the CameraMX-example!
With ES-File Manager you can't do anything with an ExternalSD!
--Just viewing and ....deleting!!!!Boo!!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
andriod, baseband, jelly bean, note 3, version
Previous Thread Next Thread