Samsung Galaxy Note Edge Hands On – XDA TV

Perhaps one of the more peculiar announcements this year was the curved edge-screened … more

Nova Launcher Update Brings Lollipop Functionality and Feel

One of the most popular third party launcher on Android, Nova Launcher, has just … more

Check Your I/O Usage with Iotop for Android

Ever needed to check the I/O usage of apps? If so, you probably tried searching for an iotop … more

T-Mobile HTC One M8 Gets Selfie-Friendly Android 4.4.4 OTA

The T-Mobie variant of HTC One (M8) just now received an over-the-air update … more
Post Reply

My LAST Question to all please respond!!!

OP mithudas28

21st July 2014, 08:45 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag bangalore
Thanks Meter: 3
 
48 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
More
I have a SM-N900 which I have flashed with many custom roms but while flashing the latest stock via odin I lost my IMEI and Baseband as unknown. I have exhausted all possible options talking to many senior members but to no avail. so it needs to go to Samsung service.

Now I live in India and the phone is form Dubai .
so I have flashed stock and my current status is

Binary fficial
System official
Knox warranty bit 0
csc xsg

now is there a way Samsung may find out that the device has been tampered. there is no physical damage to the phone.
21st July 2014, 11:21 AM   |  #2  
jdomadia's Avatar
Senior Member
Dubai
Thanks Meter: 374
 
967 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
Donate to Me
Technically No, but I will suggest u to prey to God, many people send there device for repair with 0x0 & returned by Samsung without repaire with 0x1
21st July 2014, 11:27 AM   |  #3  
nicholaschum's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Toronto, ON (Hong Kong S.A.R.)
Thanks Meter: 1,459
 
2,023 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mithudas28

I have a SM-N900 which I have flashed with many custom roms but while flashing the latest stock via odin I lost my IMEI and Baseband as unknown. I have exhausted all possible options talking to many senior members but to no avail. so it needs to go to Samsung service.

Now I live in India and the phone is form Dubai .
so I have flashed stock and my current status is

Binary fficial
System official
Knox warranty bit 0
csc xsg

now is there a way Samsung may find out that the device has been tampered. there is no physical damage to the phone.

Take a photo just before you hand it in to Samsung - the download mode.

If you come out with a KNOX 0x1, show them the photo and request for a full exchange.
The Following User Says Thank You to nicholaschum For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st July 2014, 11:42 AM   |  #4  
Member
Thanks Meter: 23
 
60 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
This happened to me the other week. What stock? I managed to get everything back with the latest Singapore XSP.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
21st July 2014, 04:47 PM   |  #5  
OP Member
Flag bangalore
Thanks Meter: 3
 
48 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
More
will ask for an acknowlegment letter
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooterss

This happened to me the other week. What stock? I managed to get everything back with the latest Singapore XSP.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

since I don't stay in Dubai I will ask my friend to get a letter of acklowgment stating the binary is official, system is official and KNOX warranty bit is valid. hence warranty is valid at the time of giving the device to Samsung what say
Last edited by mithudas28; 21st July 2014 at 04:48 PM. Reason: spelling
22nd July 2014, 04:47 PM   |  #6  
OP Member
Flag bangalore
Thanks Meter: 3
 
48 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdomadia

Technically No, but I will suggest u to prey to God, many people send there device for repair with 0x0 & returned by Samsung without repaire with 0x1

hey jdomadia, has it happedened with you. cos in that case I will have to pay attention my friend get acknowledgment on their letterhead that at the time of deposit the warranty is valid?? and secondly MY CSC is now XSG.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Galaxy Note 3 Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank