Reactivation Lock Stuck

26th August 2014, 09:32 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag Shah Alam
Thanks Meter: 6

42 posts
More
Hi all..my phone already get an update to latest firmware, but after i download the OTA file my phone cant turn on n stuck at custom binary blocked by RA, my phone is stock n not in root, after check the download mode my reactivation lock is ON and my KNOX is 0x1.

how come OTA file make me hv a 0x1 and i already test all method in this group like download mode n cancle, flash a new frimware and others method..before that i already send to centre to claim but they tell me, my phone already root and cant claim..hope anyone can help me solve this prob.
27th August 2014, 10:23 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 33

99 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mm_scammer

Hi all..my phone already get an update to latest firmware, but after i download the OTA file my phone cant turn on n stuck at custom binary blocked by RA, my phone is stock n not in root, after check the download mode my reactivation lock is ON and my KNOX is 0x1.

how come OTA file make me hv a 0x1 and i already test all method in this group like download mode n cancle, flash a new frimware and others method..before that i already send to centre to claim but they tell me, my phone already root and cant claim..hope anyone can help me solve this prob.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/gala...ote-3-t2848679

P.S. I am not a mod, but in case you want help or questions, there's a section for it. I'm telling you first hand, in case you don't want your thread deleted.

P.P.S. Welcome to XDA.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread

Top Threads in Galaxy Note 3 Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank