OP Member
Flag Kolkata
Thanks Meter: 27

58 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.charles

Hey guys!
Faced the same problem with Samsung Galaxy Note 3.
Could you please message me the letter as well.
Thanks.

I've already posted the instruction here on this post :- http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...4&postcount=75

Please read...Best of luck...
The Following User Says Thank You to sushrukh For This Useful Post: [ View ]
14th February 2015, 07:22 AM   |  #102  
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
Thumbs up Thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sushrukh

I've already posted the instruction here on this post :- http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...4&postcount=75

Please read...Best of luck...

Wow, thanks man!
Best of luck to you too)
18th February 2015, 08:01 AM   |  #103  

2 posts
Hi sushrukh,
I hv same problem with unlocking network, and follow all your post but didn't got from samsung customer service, pls help me, i will send my details phone to you thank

Sent from my Lenovo A328 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
18th February 2015, 03:31 PM   |  #104  

3 posts
Help needed
Hey, sushrukh!
I followed your advise and sent the letters to Samsung teams, but all of them replied that the phone is NON-US and they do not have unlock codes for such phones.
I have found out that the phone was manufactured in Vietnam, and I think that the phone is region-available for Asia.
If you could provide any suggestion for me, it would be much appreciated.
Thanks.
23rd February 2015, 01:42 PM   |  #105  
OP Member
Flag Kolkata

58 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by saifuladib

Hi sushrukh,
I hv same problem with unlocking network, and follow all your post but didn't got from samsung customer service, pls help me, i will send my details phone to you thank

What problem are you facing ? Samsung customer care replies to every customer...What did they reply to you when you asked for the unlock code ? Please let me know in detail...
Thanks...
23rd February 2015, 01:49 PM   |  #106  
OP Member
Flag Kolkata

58 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.charles

Hey, sushrukh!
I followed your advise and sent the letters to Samsung teams, but all of them replied that the phone is NON-US and they do not have unlock codes for such phones.
I have found out that the phone was manufactured in Vietnam, and I think that the phone is region-available for Asia.
If you could provide any suggestion for me, it would be much appreciated.
Thanks.

Since the phone is manufactured in Vietnam & not in UK, so Samsung customer care companies in Europe will not be able to provide you the unlock code since it's not from their region...

Visit this page :- http://www.samsung.com/in/function/i...LocalList.html

From the above link, contact the proper country's Samsung customer care by email...All the Samsung care sites have a " Contact Us " page below their home page...Since the mob is manufactured in Vietnam ,you can contact the Samsung Vietnam for the unlock code...On the above link, go to any Asian Samsung customer care page & fill the " Contact Us " form below their home page...
23rd February 2015, 07:37 PM   |  #107  
Thanks Meter: 3

28 posts
More
@sushrukh
I've emailed the german support but they've asked me for more information like my country and non-eu network provider(OPTIONAL). What do i reply to them and how do i make sure i get my unlock code as i know that calling for 5 mins won't unlock my phone?

by the way do you know if this region lock is still active on lollipop as i am currently on it.

Thanks
24th February 2015, 01:34 PM   |  #108  
OP Member
Flag Kolkata

58 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nayanwaghmare

@sushrukh
I've emailed the german support but they've asked me for more information like my country and non-eu network provider(OPTIONAL). What do i reply to them and how do i make sure i get my unlock code as i know that calling for 5 mins won't unlock my phone?

by the way do you know if this region lock is still active on lollipop as i am currently on it.

Thanks

Provide them everything they ask you to provide...They will then provide you the unlock code...If they still don't provide you the code, then send the email to other country's customer care as I've mentioned in my post...

Until your mobile is network unlocked by inserting the unlock code , your phone will stay locked in all the future firmware versions...So, yes until you unlock the phone , your phone remains locked...

Try German support first...If they don't help , try others as i've mentioned in my post...Best of luck...
24th February 2015, 05:57 PM   |  #109  

2 posts
Horeeee...successful,3 days waiting finally Samsung sent code,thank a lot sushrukh...wassalam

24th February 2015, 06:17 PM   |  #110  
OP Member
Flag Kolkata

58 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by saifuladib

Horeeee...successful,3 days waiting finally Samsung sent code,thank a lot sushrukh...wassalam

Enjoy your unlocked mobile...

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread