[REQUEST] Background Dialer Phone

Search This thread

thahim

Forum Leader
Dec 24, 2006
Karachi
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
I need an app which can dial phone number being in background and just show me a small icon om the screen.
So that I can continue my work while dialing numbers.
Some overlay type dialer.

Sent from Galaxy Note 3 SM-N9005 Stock: 4.4.2 Rooted

Xhalo floating Windows is an xposed module, you will need to be rooted and have the xposed framework installed in order to use the module. Information about all of this including file downloads can be found here on XDA Developers. Rocket dial is a dialer replacement app that can be found in the play store.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using XDA Premium HD app

Reactions: thahim

thahim

Forum Leader
Dec 24, 2006
Karachi
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
Xhalo floating Windows is an xposed module, you will need to be rooted and have the xposed framework installed in order to use the module. Information about all of this including file downloads can be found here on XDA Developers. Rocket dial is a dialer replacement app that can be found in the play store.

thanks just downloaded xHalo, but not working for stock phone app, for some reason play store isn't working here, i'll check it with rocket dial when it starts working.

Another way of achieving this would be to use Widget Windows, and Simple Dialer Widget, both can be found on the play store.

Widget Windows allows you to create a floating window of any widget you have installed, you can customize size and transparency.

Simple Dialer Widget is just that, a dialer widget that is minimal in design and offers dial pad, call log, and contacts tabs.

Floating widgets created through Widget Windows can be minimized to an icon that can be freely moved anywhere on your screen. Tapping the icon will re expand the widget.

You can use another program called Custom Notifications to pin a shortcut of the Simple Dialer floating widget to your notification panel for easy access.

Reactions: thahim

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    How to use pen window to call numbers? But I want a popup type for a thing.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCf-MPCgJSc

Another way of achieving this would be to use Widget Windows, and Simple Dialer Widget, both can be found on the play store.

Widget Windows allows you to create a floating window of any widget you have installed, you can customize size and transparency.

Simple Dialer Widget is just that, a dialer widget that is minimal in design and offers dial pad, call log, and contacts tabs.

Floating widgets created through Widget Windows can be minimized to an icon that can be freely moved anywhere on your screen. Tapping the icon will re expand the widget.

You can use another program called Custom Notifications to pin a shortcut of the Simple Dialer floating widget to your notification panel for easy access.