Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,667 Members 48,756 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Request, White samsung keyboard for N9005

Tip us?

Steven1962
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Default Request, White samsung keyboard for N9005

Hi,

Could anyone please provide me with the apk and odex files for the WHITE Samsung keyboard? I have an N9005, 4.4.2, stock odexed NB7. I don't want a zip file for flashing with CWM, just the two above-mentioned files which I can simply push to system/app. Would be very grateful!
The Following User Says Thank You to Steven1962 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ANDROIDXFOREVER
Old
(Last edited by ANDROIDXFOREVER; 10th July 2014 at 04:27 PM.)
Thanks Meter 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven1962 View Post
Hi,

Could anyone please provide me with the apk and odex files for the WHITE Samsung keyboard? I have an N9005, 4.4.2, stock odexed NB7. I don't want a zip file for flashing with CWM, just the two above-mentioned files which I can simply push to system/app. Would be very grateful!
hi Steven instal this work perfect i use from my note 3 sm-n9005xxufnf4 work great

link download .https://mega.co.nz/#!aQ1hDA4b!FFiF-p...AZ5PWlVJJ_YhDg

Download and install apk as simple bye
The Following User Says Thank You to ANDROIDXFOREVER For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Steven1962
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDROIDXFOREVER View Post
hi Steven instal this work perfect i use from my note 3 sm-n9005xxufnf4 work great

link download .https://mega.co.nz/#!aQ1hDA4b!FFiF-p...AZ5PWlVJJ_YhDg

Download and install apk as simple bye
Thank you very much, it's a very very nice keyboard even though it's not from Samsung which I actually wanted. Unfortunately, with this ported LG Keyboard I always get the message "LG Keyboard has stopped" when I tap on the microphone sign... I can still use this function but this constant warning is really annoying... Do you know how to get rid of it? Thank you once again.