Post Reply

Rewrite IMEI

8th July 2014, 08:30 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 36
 
80 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2013
More
Is it possible to rewrite my OWN IMEI code into my phone ? i lost mine.. its says NULL when i check IMEI
8th July 2014, 11:05 AM   |  #2  
radicalisto's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag York
Thanks Meter: 1,430
 
3,520 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by XanthiunZxC

Is it possible to rewrite my OWN IMEI code into my phone ? i lost mine.. its says NULL when i check IMEI

Check Marek's thread about how to write your IMEI back onto the device. - You will only be able to write your Orginal IMEI back to it and it'll rebuild your EFS.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to radicalisto For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th July 2014, 11:41 AM   |  #3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 36
 
80 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by radicalisto

Check Marek's thread about how to write your IMEI back onto the device. - You will only be able to write your Orginal IMEI back to it and it'll rebuild your EFS.

Thanks for reply , I cant find Marek's thread.

I appreciate if you could share the link.

Thank you !!

More details : My device keep reboot for no reason and seem choppy without IMEI&Baseband ..
Last edited by XanthiunZxC; 8th July 2014 at 11:53 AM.
8th July 2014, 07:07 PM   |  #4  
speedyjay's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Guildford
Thanks Meter: 312
 
1,740 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
More
Changing or rewriting your IMEI is a criminal offense. I'd think carefully about it if I were you.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Premium App
8th July 2014, 11:49 PM   |  #5  
radicalisto's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag York
Thanks Meter: 1,430
 
3,520 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedyjay

Changing or rewriting your IMEI is a criminal offense. I'd think carefully about it if I were you.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Premium App

Changing it is depending on what you change it to or the reasoning for doing so. Rewriting your Original IMEI which you own is not. Especially if you have messed up the device flashing firmware etc. There's a very fine line between illegal and legal. Especially around the world.

Sent from my LG-D855 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to radicalisto For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th July 2014, 02:08 AM   |  #6  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 36
 
80 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by radicalisto

Changing it is depending on what you change it to or the reasoning for doing so. Rewriting your Original IMEI which you own is not. Especially if you have messed up the device flashing firmware etc. There's a very fine line between illegal and legal. Especially around the world.

Sent from my LG-D855 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Do you have the link to Marek's thread...? I still can't find it

Thanks !
9th July 2014, 05:22 AM   |  #7  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 154
 
425 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by XanthiunZxC

Do you have the link to Marek's thread...? I still can't find it

Thanks !

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2567133

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to Rosli59564 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th July 2014, 07:31 AM   |  #8  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 36
 
80 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosli59564

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2567133

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Thank you very much !! but , those links in the thread doesn't seem to work
9th July 2014, 11:10 AM   |  #9  
akshayarajdayal's Avatar
Member
Flag Chennai
Thanks Meter: 10
 
86 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2009
More
Here is a copy of Mirek's PIT file . You can probably find the rest of the files elsewhere. Hope that helps.
Attached Files
File Type: rar My-N9005.rar - [Click for QR Code] (1.0 KB, 17 views)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to akshayarajdayal For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th July 2014, 01:00 PM   |  #10  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 36
 
80 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by akshayarajdayal

Here is a copy of Mirek's PIT file . You can probably find the rest of the files elsewhere. Hope that helps.

Thanks for your pit file ! Do you know what files are stored in mirek's "my files" ?

Does anyone have "NOTE 3 - Fix soft bricked.rar" from mirek's thread?
Last edited by XanthiunZxC; 9th July 2014 at 01:45 PM.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Galaxy Note 3 Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank