Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,805,829 Members 42,669 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] My Note 3 SM-900 Null Imei/Baseband

Tip us?

Awwal1st
Old
(Last edited by Awwal1st; 28th August 2014 at 03:30 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] My Note 3 SM-900 Null Imei/Baseband

Hello friends, Please i really need your help i have my Note 3 v4.4.2 using Russia official firmware everything was well okay then flash MIUI rom on my phone which is in the development forum for note 3, I flash back because it couldn't detect sim card to russia official firmware but i bought my phone from Nigeria here,. I tried all possible way flashing more than 7 times, flashing with modem version and other stuffs but not working please help me friends, will be much appreciated
I haven't tried flashing the country firmware but will it works? Pls help So it's not showing network at all

Cundis
Old
Thanks Meter 59
If you navigate to your imei folder is it empty? If not try and flash this http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2507403

Sent fra min SM-N9005 via Tapatalk
My devices:

Main device: Galaxy Note 3 n9005 stock ND5 with Faux / Yank kernel and CWM recovery

Backup devices: Galaxy S3 i9305 with CM 10.1 and Yank Kernel and iPhone 4 with iOS7

Awwal1st
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cundis View Post
If you navigate to your imei folder is it empty? If not try and flash this http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2507403

I have tried the step earlier but didn't work,. Please where can i found the IMEI folder on my phone because i have flashed my Phone more than 7times a day using both Stock rom and Custom rom,.. Thanks

Cundis
Old
Thanks Meter 59
Quote:
Originally Posted by Awwal1st View Post
I have tried the step earlier but didn't work,. Please where can i found the IMEI folder on my phone because i have flashed my Phone more than 7times a day using both Stock rom and Custom rom,.. Thanks
System/efs/imei

Did you make a backup of it somehow?
My devices:

Main device: Galaxy Note 3 n9005 stock ND5 with Faux / Yank kernel and CWM recovery

Backup devices: Galaxy S3 i9305 with CM 10.1 and Yank Kernel and iPhone 4 with iOS7

Awwal1st
Old
(Last edited by Awwal1st; 28th August 2014 at 11:16 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
System/efs/imei

No i didn't make any back-up i didn't know it could lead to this but i opened the IMEI FOLDER and see a file mps_code.dat when i opened it shows XXV

Cundis
Old
Thanks Meter 59
At least it sounds like it's not wiped.. I really don't know what the possibilities are to have it fixed, maybe someone else knows.

My devices:

Awwal1st
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
At least it sounds like it's not wiped.. I really don't know what the possibilities are to have it fixed, maybe someone else knows.

Thanks for your time friend, i will be expecting more help from other guys,. Although i haven't flash the stock firmware from my country because of unstable network anybody to download it for me and upload it mega or direct site like mediafire for me? i will provide the link from sammobile Thanks

mrlee21
Old
Thanks Meter 0
u must root first and flash modem file via CWM

this link modem file https://www.dropbox.com/s/edmdzjblxm...M_CWM.zip?dl=0

i hope it working

vndnguyen
Old
Thanks Meter 696

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
System/efs/imei

Quote:
No i didn't make any back-up i didn't know it could lead to this but i opened the IMEI FOLDER and see a file mps_code.dat when i opened it shows XXV
The exact folder is /efs.
The /efs/imei/mps_code.dat is just a CSC (XXV = Vietnam)

Can you show entire structure of the folder /efs (including all sub-folder and files inside)?
And also the entire folder size?

siddharath_kmr
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Default The same problem solved

Quote:
Hello friends, Please i really need your help i have my Note 3 v4.4.2 using Russia official firmware everything was well okay then flash MIUI rom on my phone which is in the development forum for note 3, I flash back because it couldn't detect sim card to russia official firmware but i bought my phone from Nigeria here,. I tried all possible way flashing more than 7 times, flashing with modem version and other stuffs but not working please help me friends, will be much appreciated
I haven't tried flashing the country firmware but will it works? Pls help So it's not showing network at all
The same problem was with me Bro. I have solved that.with in simple steps.first you install efs tool for note 3 n900 from play store.read instruction to use that.you should have latest updated firmware official .then the procedure

1.you must have root.
2.use efs tool for note2 and note3 n900 only.not any other.use backup and restore procedure.read procedure on play store.
3 flash stock rom latest firmware with doing 3.09
4.see the magic your phone will be fully working 100 percent.
I was also troubled from the same problem but yesterday after two days I have solved.try that .