Post Reply

S-note HUGE battery drain

OP Jeeltuss

1st September 2014, 02:49 PM   |  #1  
Jeeltuss's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
14 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
Hello everyone, I have a problem with snote: whenever I open/use it and than leave it in the background (forgetting about killing it from the task manager), I am experiencing a big battery drain all through the day.
I think that it may be related to some sort of note backup or sync with my Samsung account, but I'm not sure.
Any ideas about how to investigate on the problem?
I will provide screenshot of my battery stats if needed.
Thanks in advance.
1st September 2014, 06:46 PM   |  #2  
thetitanium's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 83
 
287 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeeltuss

Hello everyone, I have a problem with snote: whenever I open/use it and than leave it in the background (forgetting about killing it from the task manager), I am experiencing a big battery drain all through the day.
I think that it may be related to some sort of note backup or sync with my Samsung account, but I'm not sure.
Any ideas about how to investigate on the problem?
I will provide screenshot of my battery stats if needed.
Thanks in advance.

Did you verify the major source of battery drain through BetterBatteryStats?

Sent from my amazing Exynos Note 3.
The Following User Says Thank You to thetitanium For This Useful Post: [ View ]
1st September 2014, 09:32 PM   |  #3  
Jeeltuss's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
14 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by thetitanium

Did you verify the major source of battery drain through BetterBatteryStats?

Sent from my amazing Exynos Note 3.

Thanks for your answer, no I noticed the battery drain through the default battery stats. What should I look for in BBS?
2nd September 2014, 03:38 AM   |  #4  
thetitanium's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 83
 
287 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeeltuss

Thanks for your answer, no I noticed the battery drain through the default battery stats. What should I look for in BBS?

Through BBS, I want to to verify whether the system is causing any wake locks or not. Also, BBS will give you accurate statistics. Are you rooted?

Sent from my amazing Exynos Note 3.
11th September 2014, 08:28 PM   |  #5  
neopolotin75's Avatar
Senior Member
Indianapolis
Thanks Meter: 240
 
1,068 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeeltuss

Hello everyone, I have a problem with snote: whenever I open/use it and than leave it in the background (forgetting about killing it from the task manager), I am experiencing a big battery drain all through the day.
I think that it may be related to some sort of note backup or sync with my Samsung account, but I'm not sure.
Any ideas about how to investigate on the problem?
I will provide screenshot of my battery stats if needed.
Thanks in advance.

I'm having the same issue with Snote...it keeps syncing none stop. I've deleted 1000 snote files but I've only created 29. It's made duplicates ever time I've flashed. It's gotten to be very time consuming deleting them and they still keep reappering. I have not found a solution other than to turn off snote sync.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Galaxy Note 3 Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank