Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,808,398 Members 39,708 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900 (Exynos Chipset) Sudden Death Syndrome

Tip us?

Gilgamesh_7
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Info 2 [Q] Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900 (Exynos Chipset) Sudden Death Syndrome

Everyone Peace Be Upon U

My friend's phone is compelety dead and i put my hand on the official guide of it's recovery and one of it's steps is download bootloader to sd card using normal phone, I already have a second normal note3 n900 upgraded to kitkat and i followed the guide step by step but the operation stuck when the message box of odin telling write to nand somthing like that and even if i left it the whole day nothing happend so i'll be really grateful if there is anybody who can guide me to download or copy the bootloader to the sd card using another way or to solve this problem.

Many Thanks in Advance

nicholaschum
Old
Thanks Meter 1,113

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilgamesh_7 View Post
Everyone Peace Be Upon U

My friend's phone is compelety dead and i put my hand on the official guide of it's recovery and one of it's steps is download bootloader to sd card using normal phone, I already have a second normal note3 n900 upgraded to kitkat and i followed the guide step by step but the operation stuck when the message box of odin telling write to nand somthing like that and even if i left it the whole day nothing happend so i'll be really grateful if there is anybody who can guide me to download or copy the bootloader to the sd card using another way or to solve this problem.

Many Thanks in Advance
You can't flash the bootloader from the SD card - this is very dangerous.

You have to use Download mode to touch these partitions.
ROM Problem? Try this or ask me on G+!
Root/TWRP/Kernel/ROM and KNOX 0x0 on N900W8? My guide.

Primary Phone: OnePlus One - A0001
Mahdi v2.7 14/09, ak v40b08, MR-TWRP 2.8.0

Secondary Phone: Note 3 - SM-N900W8
Temasek UO v133, Temasek v3.93, TWRP 2.7.2, NA2 BL, NB7 CP, 0x0

Tablet: Nexus 7 (2012)

OnePlus One ◆ Note 3 ◆ Xperia Tab P ◆ Nexus 7 ◆ Note II LTE ◆ S III LTE ◆ One X ◆ Note I ◆ Galaxy Nexus ◆ S II LTE ◆ S II