No registration required

[Q] Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900 (Exynos Chipset) Sudden Death Syndrome

OP Gilgamesh_7

25th August 2014, 09:19 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Everyone Peace Be Upon U

My friend's phone is compelety dead and i put my hand on the official guide of it's recovery and one of it's steps is download bootloader to sd card using normal phone, I already have a second normal note3 n900 upgraded to kitkat and i followed the guide step by step but the operation stuck when the message box of odin telling write to nand somthing like that and even if i left it the whole day nothing happend so i'll be really grateful if there is anybody who can guide me to download or copy the bootloader to the sd card using another way or to solve this problem.

Many Thanks in Advance
28th August 2014, 09:50 AM   |  #2  
Flag Toronto, ON (Hong Kong S.A.R.)
Thanks Meter: 1,734

2,308 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilgamesh_7

Everyone Peace Be Upon U

My friend's phone is compelety dead and i put my hand on the official guide of it's recovery and one of it's steps is download bootloader to sd card using normal phone, I already have a second normal note3 n900 upgraded to kitkat and i followed the guide step by step but the operation stuck when the message box of odin telling write to nand somthing like that and even if i left it the whole day nothing happend so i'll be really grateful if there is anybody who can guide me to download or copy the bootloader to the sd card using another way or to solve this problem.

Many Thanks in Advance

You can't flash the bootloader from the SD card - this is very dangerous.

You have to use Download mode to touch these partitions.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread