[Q] screen touch issue(spen works but finger cant)

OP jherro

24th February 2015, 04:15 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Greetings
Hello xda my name is jherro,could you please help me... im having a problem on my samsung galaxy note 3 model SM-n9005 on my screen i cant use my fingers to scroll or open any app(but i can press home,back and the option.)I can use my S-pen like there is no problem at all.
ive been looking for the solution for the same problem case like mine but i thing im the first one.... oh one thing i already rooted the device and upgraded to lollipop but still the same..
-i did tried taking of the battery
-hard resit it
24th February 2015, 01:42 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 724

2,415 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jherro

Greetings
Hello xda my name is jherro,could you please help me... im having a problem on my samsung galaxy note 3 model SM-n9005 on my screen i cant use my fingers to scroll or open any app(but i can press home,back and the option.)I can use my S-pen like there is no problem at all.
ive been looking for the solution for the same problem case like mine but i thing im the first one.... oh one thing i already rooted the device and upgraded to lollipop but still the same..
-i did tried taking of the battery
-hard resit it

Maybe your device was locked and you update it to one unlocked firmware?
3rd March 2015, 02:47 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joku1981

Maybe your device was locked and you update it to one unlocked firmware?

Great day Sir

i just fix my note 3. . before this happened i played my music and close the front leather cover of my phone. i flip it back the the song stop playing, i was amaze then do it again and again. then when i finger scroll cant touch screen stop. so i did the same thing using my spen to scroll. then hey!!! it all went back i can use my finger to scroll my screen. im so happy even do i i sleep so late and uploading some file from the net which is so slow (because im only connecting to my Neighbors wifi),even rooted it,apdated the android for 5. and go to the phone shop to ask if whats wrong with it, they also dont know. its there 1st time they said(they also ask me if i want to send to technician i said no.dont want my device to be open and be half empty inside.

i hope this exp of mine can help.
more power XDA
I'M A GREAT FuN OF THIS SITE
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread