FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Need help from user with high internet speed : Please Please help me

28 posts
Thanks Meter: 2

By samsumo, Junior Member on 18th October 2015, 05:31 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hi I've note 3 SM-N9005 with some problem like heating issue , random reboots , mobile showing only total 1.8 gb ram . When I was in jellybean I used to have total ram of 2.7gb
The problem came after updating to KK. I then updated to lollipop still same problem . Tried different custom rom same problem .

So guys I need one help . Can you please share Jellybean stock rom on mega.co.nz or any download link like google drive for note 3 SM-N9005 . I have only found download link in terafile and rapidgator and also on sammobile which requires premium account . As a free account I get very low download speed (Also my download speed is very very low ) and also doesnot support resuming . I have been trying to download since 1 month but all in vain .

- If you can find download link of jellybean rom beside rapidgator, terafile or sammobile please share ....OR
- If you have Jellybean rom for SM-N9005 on your PC , Please upload on mega.co.nz or google drive and please share .... Or
- If you have good internet speed ...If you want to help please download this file http://samsung-updates.com/details/1...05XXUDMJ7.html first and after downloading please upload in mega.co.nz or googledrive and please provide download link .

So please help me. I'm in great problem

18th October 2015, 08:26 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 36

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by samsumo

Hi I've note 3 SM-N9005 with some problem like heating issue , random reboots , mobile showing only total 1.8 gb ram . When I was in jellybean I used to have total ram of 2.7gb
The problem came after updating to KK. I then updated to lollipop still same problem . Tried different custom rom same problem .

So guys I need one help . Can you please share Jellybean stock rom on mega.co.nz or any download link like google drive for note 3 SM-N9005 . I have only found download link in terafile and rapidgator and also on sammobile which requires premium account . As a free account I get very low download speed (Also my download speed is very very low ) and also doesnot support resuming . I have been trying to download since 1 month but all in vain .

- If you can find download link of jellybean rom beside rapidgator, terafile or sammobile please share ....OR
- If you have Jellybean rom for SM-N9005 on your PC , Please upload on mega.co.nz or google drive and please share .... Or
- If you have good internet speed ...If you want to help please download this file http://samsung-updates.com/details/1...05XXUDMJ7.html first and after downloading please upload in mega.co.nz or googledrive and please provide download link .

So please help me. I'm in great problem

Here you go any probs let me know

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B58...ew?usp=sharing
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to prophotoboy For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift prophotoboy Ad-Free
18th October 2015, 10:08 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member

More
Thanks buddy !
Can I downgrade directly from lollipop or kitkat rom to jellybean ? I mean can I flash jellybean rom using odin from lollipop or kitkat rom ?
Please help..

Do I need to flash jellybean bootloader or pit file too ?
Or can I directly put the above firmware in AP and start flashing using odin ?
Last edited by samsumo; 18th October 2015 at 10:11 PM.
18th October 2015, 10:57 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 36

More
Quote:

Thanks buddy !
Can I downgrade directly from lollipop or kitkat rom to jellybean ? I mean can I flash jellybean rom using odin from lollipop or kitkat rom ?
Please help..

Do I need to flash jellybean bootloader or pit file too ?
Or can I directly put the above firmware in AP and start flashing using odin ?

I would just flash it in odin, put it in AP like you said, as long as you've not upgraded to kitkat or lolipop before, you should be ok, I think I have heard that you can't downgrade the bootloader or modem once they have been upgraded, but not too sure.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to prophotoboy For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift prophotoboy Ad-Free
18th October 2015, 11:56 PM |#5  
OP Junior Member

More
Also can you provide pit file for jellybean note 3 SM-N9005 32gb version

Thanks
19th October 2015, 02:41 AM |#6  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 432

More
You can't downgrade to 4.3 from 4.4, but downgrading from 5 to 4.4 is okay.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to celderic For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift celderic Ad-Free
19th October 2015, 08:20 AM |#7  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by celderic

You can't downgrade to 4.3 from 4.4, but downgrading from 5 to 4.4 is okay.

Isn't there any way to go back to jellybean 4.3 from kitkat or lollipop ?
19th October 2015, 10:47 PM |#8  
Flag Coventry
Thanks Meter: 633

More
Quote:

Isn't there any way to go back to jellybean 4.3 from kitkat or lollipop ?

Nope. It's impossible due to Knox..

The Following User Says Thank You to JustPlayingHard For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift JustPlayingHard Ad-Free
20th October 2015, 08:48 AM |#9  
OP Junior Member

More
Ok ! And for those whom knox is void , Can they downgrade to jellybean from kitkat ?
20th October 2015, 01:14 PM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 727

More
Quote:

Ok ! And for those whom knox is void , Can they downgrade to jellybean from kitkat ?

It's the knox that prevents from downgrading. Doesn't matter 0 or 1.

Sent from my SM-N920C
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rosli59564 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Rosli59564 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)