April Fools Round Up: The Year of Nostalgia

April Fools Day is once again upon us and as usual, tech companies everywhere have not … more

Android 5.1 OTA for Nexus Round-Up

The beginning of April is dominated by April Fools. There are jokes and pranks everywhere, which are … more

Official Lollipop for LG G2 Captured

LG is rolling out the Lollipop update for the LG G2. KDZ images for both 16 GB and 32 GB variants … more

Google’s Prank Roundup for April Fools 2015 [Updated]

Once again, we have arrived on the most magical of holidays – … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q] Wipe data & Titanium Backup

10th March 2015, 11:30 AM |#1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 4

49 posts
More
Hey there. I have what I bet is a silly question for most here. Anyhow, here goes:

I have my user apps and data backed up with Titanium Backup. Am on stock Lollipop, but will flash CM12 eventually. As it requires a data wipe, my question is how to "save" backed up data in TIBackup so that I can restore everything I need after flashing?

Is everything stored in some specific file/folder that I need to copy to my PC and copy it back on my SD card after flashing CM? Or is it something else?

Thanks in advance.
10th March 2015, 11:57 AM |#2  
Flag Chennai
Thanks Meter: 70

457 posts
More
Lightbulb
Quote:
Originally Posted by Misce

Hey there. I have what I bet is a silly question for most here. Anyhow, here goes:

I have my user apps and data backed up with Titanium Backup. Am on stock Lollipop, but will flash CM12 eventually. As it requires a data wipe, my question is how to "save" backed up data in TIBackup so that I can restore everything I need after flashing?

Is everything stored in some specific file/folder that I need to copy to my PC and copy it back on my SD card after flashing CM? Or is it something else?

Thanks in advance.

yes, you need to back it up in SD card.
10th March 2015, 12:17 PM |#3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 4

49 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nijom

yes, you need to back it up in SD card.

Oh crap, it's the whole TitaniumBackup folder isn't it? I was hoping it was all compressed in one file, but... Oh well. Thank you for the info, case closed.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread