Remove All Ads from XDA

46 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
By Normski15, Member on 11th July 2016, 11:53 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi, Would like some help or information if possible. I have a rooted Note 3 (N9005) and had TWRP on it for about a year, then i tried downloading a new rom it says i need to have a newer TWRP. But when i try to download TWRP (any version) on Odin 3. It dowloads to the phone as i can see the blue line going along at the bottom, it then reboots to my rom and i can use the old rom alright but when i go into recovery it says in red writing Could not do normal boot-Odin mode. And i have to go back onto Odin and download TWRP again and my old rom is back again. 1: How do i delete TWRP altogether and start again ( if i can ). 2: If i cant delete TWRP how do i go about putting a new rom onboard. I have searched your forums and can not see any with same problem with a Note 3. I still have root access and have tried Rootify with no luck.
21st July 2016, 08:35 AM |#2  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Düsseldorf
Thanks Meter: 6,755
Hello and thank you for using XDA Assist,

please ask in our Android Q&A section:
The experts there should be able to help you.

Kind regards & good luck
Trafalgar Square
XDA Assist
21st July 2016, 01:27 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 835
Twrp thread is here

If your phone is KK or LP choose the ones with '4.4'. And if already has twrp, just flash the new twrp zip over the old version. No need for odin. N9005 is HLTE/international.
The latest isn't always the best. Twrp 3.0 and above are having issue to support aroma installer. So the best is 2.8.70.

Sent from my SM-G925F
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Previous Thread Next Thread