Check Your I/O Usage with Iotop for Android

Ever needed to check the I/O usage of apps? If so, you probably tried searching for an iotop … more

T-Mobile HTC One M8 Gets Selfie-Friendly Android 4.4.4 OTA

The T-Mobie variant of HTC One (M8) just now received an over-the-air update … more

Android L is for Lockdown

Root is, without a doubt, the (un)holy grail of the Android world. Those wonderful permissions that allow you as … more

XDA Xposed Tuesday: XHangouts Will Improve Your Hangouts

Ever since Google started supporting text messaging in Hangouts many people have … more

System status suddenly showing custom

OP EarlZ

5th July 2014, 03:07 AM   |  #11  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 272

5,709 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thahim

@EarlZ system status is always custom when your rooted, isnt it? Correct me if iam wrong.
I used cf auto root

Sent from Galaxy Note 3 SM-N9005

Quote:
Originally Posted by xclub_101

I can guarantee that with 4.3 rooted with URDLV and Wanam xposed I have knox 0 and (fake) status official in download mode. I do not know first-hand with knox 0x1 (as after cf auto root) or 4.4.

---------- Post added at 07:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:16 PM ----------

See above.

Like what I posted, I used towel root and both Knox and System status was untouched. A few days ago I checked up on both and it was still official and 0x0, but yesterday it changed to custom. I understand that I can fix this by reflashing to all stock but what I am trying to also understand is what suddenly triggered it and if possible how to revert it with out wipe.
5th July 2014, 06:13 AM   |  #12  
Flag Skopje
Thanks Meter: 24

201 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by EarlZ

Like what I posted, I used towel root and both Knox and System status was untouched. A few days ago I checked up on both and it was still official and 0x0, but yesterday it changed to custom. I understand that I can fix this by reflashing to all stock but what I am trying to also understand is what suddenly triggered it and if possible how to revert it with out wipe.

I have same situation like you. Use wanam and you will be official in a download meny
5th July 2014, 10:02 AM   |  #13  
Thanks Meter: 72

266 posts
More
Okay, you're not the only ones who got this situation.
For me, custom is better than official, since there is no possibility to accidentally update OTA, if I'm right.

But if you want your status back to official, try wiping cache from recovery. If that does not help, uninstall Wanam Xposed and then wipe again

If you use SEARCH you might found that You are NOT the only one with the problem you have, and the answer most likely is out there, just search, search and then search again

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...783954&page=14
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread