Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,780,552 Members 47,665 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

constant data issues fed up please help!! , Rogers but with Bell bloat??

Tip us?

Naruto101
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Default constant data issues fed up please help!! , Rogers but with Bell bloat??

Okay here's the problem. I had cm11 had data issues, such as very weak signals. Switched to another Rom, same problem. So I decided to flash back to stock. Downloaded all the files, on sammobile rwc is listed as Rogers. But it has the bell bloat, and now my signal only says 4g not lte, verified apn settings. Have my brothers s4 and he's got lte

stonedead
Old
Thanks Meter 36
LTE and 4G are the same thing mate..

Bibz0r
Old
Thanks Meter 17

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto101 View Post
Okay here's the problem. I had cm11 had data issues, such as very weak signals. Switched to another Rom, same problem. So I decided to flash back to stock. Downloaded all the files, on sammobile rwc is listed as Rogers. But it has the bell bloat, and now my signal only says 4g not lte, verified apn settings. Have my brothers s4 and he's got lte
Hi,

The first thing would be to check your CSC and modem firmware. Use Phone INFO ★Samsung★ app to get all major info about the phone. It is important to know when you are going to flash another stock firmware.

I had issues last week with data and it was caused by bad CSC/modem. Flashed everything back to stock with official firmwares from SamMobile and it fixed my issues. After that, I was able to flash my custom ROM and everything is smooth sailing since then.

Let me know if you require more help.