[Q] Stuck in ODIN mode

18th August 2014, 11:32 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
I have the following problem and no matter what I try I can't get it to boot normaly.

The device is a SM-N9006 which was rooted with RDLV and MJ3 firmware. I put echoe rom on it and it was working fine.
A few days ago I wanted to update the firmware, so I downloaded the new echoe rom which installed through cwm nicely but after booting into it it kept hanging (not responding). Even the initial configuration had to be done in 4-5 parts because of the restarts that needed to bring it back to life.
So I decided to Flash a Stock firmware on it. Used N9006ZCUENF3_N9006CHNENF3_CHN in Odin, After restart the phone surprised me with the message:
Could not do normal boot.
ODIN MODE
PRODUCT NAME: SM-N9006
CURRENT BINARY: Custom
SYSTEM STATUS: Custom
REACTIVATION LOCK: OFF
KNOX KERNEL LOCK: 0x0
KNOX WARRANTY VOID: 0x1
QUALCOMM SECUREBOOT: ENABLE (CSB)
RP SWREV: S1, T1, R1, A2, P1
WRITE PROTECTION: Enable

At this time also didnt work so whatever I tried to boot I ended up at this message. Tried to install several CWM versions which didnt help but after installing Philz Recovery, I could get into recovery but still no luck in booting normaly.
Tried flashing N9005 firmwares which failed in Odin (which worked before).
The only stock firmwares I can use now are the N9006 ones but no matter which one I try nothing lets me boot normaly.
Tried the Download Mode entry - Cancel method, the battery, SIM takeout method. Did several data, cache, dalvik deletion, nothing helps.
Please help what should I do?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
cant boot up, odin mode
Previous Thread Next Thread