Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,811,995 Members 48,322 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] stylus won't work on a spot of the screen

Tip us?

ericman77
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 19
Default [Q] stylus won't work on a spot of the screen

I like using the sketch app but when I get to a spot, middle of screen all the way to right there is a spot about 1/4 round circle that the stylus doesn't work. But if I flip to landscape is okay in that spot. Anyone have this issue? Is there any way to fix it? Like recalibrating the screen or something?

ericman77
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericman77 View Post
I like using the sketch app but when I get to a spot, middle of screen all the way to right there is a spot about 1/4 round circle that the stylus doesn't work. But if I flip to landscape is okay in that spot. Anyone have this issue? Is there any way to fix it? Like recalibrating the screen or something?
Never mind I figured it out, I was the magnet on my case messing with the stylus , my case has a magnetic strap that keep it closed. Lol thought there was something wrong with the phone.
The Following User Says Thank You to ericman77 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ibraheem277
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericman77 View Post
Never mind I figured it out, I was the magnet on my case messing with the stylus , my case has a magnetic strap that keep it closed. Lol thought there was something wrong with the phone.
Same thing happened with me when I had my note 2.