FORUMS

XPrivacy for Android Lollipop – XDA Xposed Tuesday

Have you ever been on the Google Play Store and saw an app that you wanted to … more

How a HTC Droid Eris Changed a Members Life

Rarely can a member say that Android development or XDA had a profound effect on … more

XDA Office Space: Frankenstein’s Perfect IM Client?

The portal’s decentralized XDA office lies in a Hangouts chatroom, where … more

Which IM Client on Android is best?

With so many different messengers to choose from, it can be tough to find the best one for you and … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

SystemUI_hidden power_N9005XXUENF4 ?

5th July 2014, 04:48 PM |#1  
ANDROIDXFOREVER's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 34
 
More
hello everyone, anyone can the systemUI of FN4 for galaxy note3 sm-n9005 to have this feature very useful for me and I thank you very much good donation

to have this function : http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2696295

tnx for help


attached systemUI N9005XXUFNF4 original
Last edited by ANDROIDXFOREVER; 5th July 2014 at 06:09 PM.
 
 
5th July 2014, 05:24 PM |#2  
vndnguyen's Avatar
Senior Member
Vinnitsa
Thanks Meter: 1,256
 
Donate to Me
More
It's a good idea to upload the original SystemUI.apk file here.
The Following User Says Thank You to vndnguyen For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th July 2014, 05:27 PM |#3  
ANDROIDXFOREVER's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 34
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vndnguyen

It's a good idea to upload the original SystemUI.apk file here.


I have the complete firmware and the same for you? now install NF4 and sending systemUI original for you ok?
Last edited by ANDROIDXFOREVER; 5th July 2014 at 05:30 PM.
5th July 2014, 05:32 PM |#4  
vndnguyen's Avatar
Senior Member
Vinnitsa
Thanks Meter: 1,256
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDROIDXFOREVER

I have the complete firmware and the same for you? now install NF4 and sending systemUI original for you ok?

Not all people have ENF4 firmware so if you upload this file here, there will be more people would help you, I think
5th July 2014, 05:38 PM |#5  
ANDROIDXFOREVER's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 34
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vndnguyen

Not all people have ENF4 firmware so if you upload this file here, there will be more people would help you, I think

yes install firmware e upload systemUI original tnx
5th July 2014, 06:10 PM |#6  
ANDROIDXFOREVER's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 34
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vndnguyen

Not all people have ENF4 firmware so if you upload this file here, there will be more people would help you, I think

ok attached systemUI N9005XXUFNF4 original tnx for your help e courtesy
5th July 2014, 06:33 PM |#7  
ksr007's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Hanoi
Thanks Meter: 5,006
 
Donate to Me
More
It's so easily but i am not have Laptop here

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ksr007 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th July 2014, 07:15 PM |#8  
ANDROIDXFOREVER's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 34
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDROIDXFOREVER

hello everyone, anyone can the systemUI of FN4 for galaxy note3 sm-n9005 to have this feature very useful for me and I thank you very much good donation

to have this function : http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2696295

tnx for help


attached systemUI N9005XXUFNF4 original

thanks for any help
5th July 2014, 07:37 PM |#9  
Er. Aditya's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag BraveFort
Thanks Meter: 554
 
Donate to Me
More
can you send framework res.apk and tw frameworkres.apk ?

edit : nvm here try this

ps : please make backup i am a n900 user so i havnt tested this
Attached Files
File Type: rar requested_9005_systemUI_test.rar - [Click for QR Code] (1.89 MB, 10 views)
Last edited by Er. Aditya; 5th July 2014 at 08:26 PM.
5th July 2014, 08:48 PM |#10  
ANDROIDXFOREVER's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 34
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Er. Aditya

can you send framework res.apk and tw frameworkres.apk ?

edit : nvm here try this

ps : please make backup i am a n900 user so i havnt tested this

you have changed my systemUI attached?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Galaxy Note 3 Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank