Nova Launcher Update Brings Lollipop Functionality and Feel

One of the most popular third party launcher on Android, Nova Launcher, has just … more

Check Your I/O Usage with Iotop for Android

Ever needed to check the I/O usage of apps? If so, you probably tried searching for an iotop … more

T-Mobile HTC One M8 Gets Selfie-Friendly Android 4.4.4 OTA

The T-Mobie variant of HTC One (M8) just now received an over-the-air update … more

Android L is for Lockdown

Root is, without a doubt, the (un)holy grail of the Android world. Those wonderful permissions that allow you as … more
Post Reply

[Q] Does Towelroot still works on new Note 3 Firmware (N9005XXUGNG1)?

OP Cootje_NL

21st August 2014, 02:00 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
25 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2011
Today I received a message that there is an update of my Note 3 firmware here in the Netherlands. I can upgrade to firmware N9005XXUGNG1. Does anybody know if Towelroot will still work on this firmware version?
21st August 2014, 04:37 PM   |  #2  
Killberty's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 434
 
1,205 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2013
More
try it, if it fails, it will not do any harm to your device
21st August 2014, 08:57 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
25 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killberty

try it, if it fails, it will not do any harm to your device

True, but I cannot downgrade and I don't want to loose my rooted apps. I finally have Xposes framework. That rocks!
22nd August 2014, 04:10 PM   |  #4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
10 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cootje_NL

True, but I cannot downgrade and I don't want to loose my rooted apps. I finally have Xposes framework. That rocks!

http://forum.xda-developers.com/gala...-knox-t2840150 use this method, im on ng1 and rooted with knox 0x0
25th August 2014, 03:57 AM   |  #5  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
1 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cootje_NL

Today I received a message that there is an update of my Note 3 firmware here in the Netherlands. I can upgrade to firmware N9005XXUGNG1. Does anybody know if Towelroot will still work on this firmware version?

Ami I stopped working, seems to be blocking the installation knox and I can not do root D :!

---------- Post added at 03:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:48 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesus91oc

Ami I stopped working, seems to be blocking the installation knox and I can not do root D :!

knox uninstalled from settings, and I could install it: D
28th August 2014, 03:23 AM   |  #6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
26 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
Use mobile Odin so you can Keep root
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
n9005xxugng1, towelroot
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Galaxy Note 3 Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank