Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,804,274 Members 38,975 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Are there any new unified roms

Tip us?

Zaileion
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 9
Default Are there any new unified roms

I've been watching this thread weekly since December 2013 and haven't seen any new information. Are there no unified roms for the note 3 or is this thread just not updated? The unified roms page of the galaxy s4 page is updated almost daily. I'm wondering if I'm missing something or is there another place on XDA where I should seek unified roms for the galaxy note 3 or if there are simply no unified roms on XDA for the note 3.

Thank you to the developers, XDA and everyone else involved to bring this amazing resource for those of us not smart enough to code our own roms. Again a sincere thank you, I'm sure it's not easy...

thetitanium
Old
Thanks Meter 49

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaileion View Post
I've been watching this thread weekly since December 2013 and haven't seen any new information. Are there no unified roms for the note 3 or is this thread just not updated? The unified roms page of the galaxy s4 page is updated almost daily. I'm wondering if I'm missing something or is there another place on XDA where I should seek unified roms for the galaxy note 3 or if there are simply no unified roms on XDA for the note 3.

Thank you to the developers, XDA and everyone else involved to bring this amazing resource for those of us not smart enough to code our own roms. Again a sincere thank you, I'm sure it's not easy...
No bro.... AOSP won't be released unless devs get the latest source from Samsung. Also, there aren't many devs for both the Notes.I am also waiting for the releases of unified roms......
My Phone: Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-900

Quote:
ROM: ALBA UBUENH1 ULTRALITE ODEXED 4.4.2
Baseband: N900UBUENG1
Kernel: STOCK

Hit the thanks button, if I was of some help to you!

HELP ALL, FOLLOW THE RULES, BE PROUD TO BE AN XDAIAN!