Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,807,866 Members 52,131 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] can't update to MIUI 4.8.15

Tip us?

menotatrxs
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Default [Q] can't update to MIUI 4.8.15

Hi everyone. I receive a notification that inform me for one update from MIUI 4.8.8 to 4.8.15. I made the update the phone restart but after that nothing hapens. Can you help me with this isue? Is better to reinstall all the rom with the version MIUI 4.8.15? pls.help thanks

menotatrxs
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by menotatrxs View Post
Hi everyone. I receive a notification that inform me for one update from MIUI 4.8.8 to 4.8.15. I made the update the phone restart but after that nothing hapens. Can you help me with this isue? Is better to reinstall all the rom with the version MIUI 4.8.15? pls.help thanks
help

menotatrxs
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
is there someone have same issue?

@SidDev
Old
Thanks Meter 179
Quote:
is there someone have same issue?
did the update get downloaded properly??
happy to help you .

menotatrxs
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
yes it dowloaded properly i already downloaded it 3 times but still i cant update same problem

Zaista
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
1.What device are you using?
2. Are you able to boot into MIUI 4.8.8 or are you experiencing a boot loop?
3. What recovery are you using?
4. Did you factory reset/wipe before installing MIUI? (The first version you install on the device not 4.8.15)
5. Is the ROM officially supported by the MIUI developers or is it an unofficial port?

Help us help you.

I ran the update this morning without any issue except losing Google Keyboard with Material Design which was quickly fixed by removing and reinstalling the app. My device is the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900.