Reg video failed but camera ok

OP dualline

26th July 2014, 12:23 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
I wanted to ask an information everything works fine but I noticed that the room in REC mode monitor remains with the picture freez and after a while he says reg. Videos fails and exits the rec mode with a 0.0 I tried to do a full wipe and a re install the rom but nothing has changed please could you give me some advice ... ps the camera works fine.
Last edited by dualline; 31st July 2014 at 03:50 PM.
26th July 2014, 05:51 PM   |  #2  
Flag Toronto, ON (Hong Kong S.A.R.)
Thanks Meter: 1,451

2,015 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dualline

I installed the v18 Xnote wanted to ask an information everything works fine but I noticed that the room in REC mode monitor remains with the picture freez and after a while he says reg. Videos fails and exits the rec mode with a 0.0 I tried to do a full wipe and a re install the rom but nothing has changed please could you give me some advice ... ps the camera works fine.
I first installed the rom the modem n9005xxufnf2 but not the NON-HLOS.bin think might be due to this or possibly due to other

Sorry man, but cool story bro.

No point asking an X-Note question in the main Q&A forum, when there already exists a discussion thread for it.

Post there.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2666280
3rd August 2014, 06:25 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
Thumbs up ripristino registrazione video
Quote:
Originally Posted by dualline

I wanted to ask an information everything works fine but I noticed that the room in REC mode monitor remains with the picture freez and after a while he says reg. Videos fails and exits the rec mode with a 0.0 I tried to do a full wipe and a re install the rom but nothing has changed please could you give me some advice ... ps the camera works fine.

ho risolto reinstallando il firmware del modem ,questo firmware n9005xxufnf2 da problemi ho reinstallato g2 ita
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread