Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,811,145 Members 44,669 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Reg video failed but camera ok

Tip us?

dualline
Old
(Last edited by dualline; 31st July 2014 at 03:50 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Reg video failed but camera ok

I wanted to ask an information everything works fine but I noticed that the room in REC mode monitor remains with the picture freez and after a while he says reg. Videos fails and exits the rec mode with a 0.0 I tried to do a full wipe and a re install the rom but nothing has changed please could you give me some advice ... ps the camera works fine.

nicholaschum
Old
Thanks Meter 1,114

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by dualline View Post
I installed the v18 Xnote wanted to ask an information everything works fine but I noticed that the room in REC mode monitor remains with the picture freez and after a while he says reg. Videos fails and exits the rec mode with a 0.0 I tried to do a full wipe and a re install the rom but nothing has changed please could you give me some advice ... ps the camera works fine.
I first installed the rom the modem n9005xxufnf2 but not the NON-HLOS.bin think might be due to this or possibly due to other
Sorry man, but cool story bro.

No point asking an X-Note question in the main Q&A forum, when there already exists a discussion thread for it.

Post there.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2666280
ROM Problem? Try this or ask me on G+!
Root/TWRP/Kernel/ROM and KNOX 0x0 on N900W8? My guide.

Primary Phone: OnePlus One - A0001
Mahdi v2.7 14/09, ak v40b08, MR-TWRP 2.8.0

Secondary Phone: Note 3 - SM-N900W8
Temasek UO v133, Temasek v3.93, TWRP 2.7.2, NA2 BL, NB7 CP, 0x0

Tablet: Nexus 7 (2012)

OnePlus One ◆ Note 3 ◆ Xperia Tab P ◆ Nexus 7 ◆ Note II LTE ◆ S III LTE ◆ One X ◆ Note I ◆ Galaxy Nexus ◆ S II LTE ◆ S II

bischero71
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Thumbs up ripristino registrazione video

Quote:
Originally Posted by dualline View Post
I wanted to ask an information everything works fine but I noticed that the room in REC mode monitor remains with the picture freez and after a while he says reg. Videos fails and exits the rec mode with a 0.0 I tried to do a full wipe and a re install the rom but nothing has changed please could you give me some advice ... ps the camera works fine.
ho risolto reinstallando il firmware del modem ,questo firmware n9005xxufnf2 da problemi ho reinstallato g2 ita