[APP] Javelin Browser
Check out this amazing browser. It has built-in adblock, "stack" ability which allows for windowed browsing (similar but better than Link Bubble), and the dev is super-responsive!
Javelin is a GORGEOUS Android browser focused on the MOBILE experience of surfing the web.
★ #1 mobile browser with BUILT-IN ADBLOCK
★ First Android browser with READING MODE (Similar to Readability/Pocket app)
★ TRUE-MULTITASKING with Javelin Stack
Just these first 3 features will be enough to sell a browser to Barack Obama. But that is just the icing on the delicious browser that Javelin is. Here are the other things Javelin is capable of:
● Quick navigation via touch gestures
● Translucent status bars and navigation bars (KitKat only)
● Intelligent bookmarks (Bookmarks are sorted based on frequency of use)
● Built-in Proxy Services (In-app subscription required)
● Incognito mode (Private browsing)
● App opens immediately (Fast start times)
● HOLO (because YOLO)
● (Permission) Location access - Disabled by default. This is for websites that require your location (Think Google Maps, or Google Local Search). It can be enabled/disabled in settings.
● (Permission) Accounts - Used only 1 time. This is for contact purposes. Should the need arises, the developer (myself) needs to know which account to send an email to.
● (Permission) Billing - For in-app purchase, see the next point.
● (Permission) System Alert Window - For Javelin Stack
● (Permission) READ_PHONE_STATE - To close Javelin Stack when Stack Browsers are open
● (Permission) GET_TASKS - For the upcoming Javelin Stack blacklisting feature
● (In app Subscription) Including a 30 day trial, Javelin requires an in-app subscription to enable its built-in proxy service for censorship bypass.
Reading mode is awesome!