FORUMS

Two New Moto X and New Moto G Announced, Details Inside

Today’s Moto event just ended and now we have a clear look at all of … more

How Strong Is Your Connection? – XDA Xposed Tuesday

Everyone is always talking about their bars. How many bars of WiFi do they … more

OnePlus 2 Announced: Specs, Price and Details

The OnePlus 2 has just had its Virtual Reality Launch event, and at the XDA Office we all … more

A Helpful Guide to Music Streaming Services

With the launch of Apple Music, music streaming services have recently gained a lot of … more

KitKat/Android L icons on Google Experience Launcher?

139 posts
Thanks Meter: 38
 
By BoBBBBBBBO, Senior Member on 27th July 2014, 12:12 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hello!

How can I get KitKat or Android L icons with Google Experience Launcher on a rooted Note 3? I know I can get Nova Launcher and select the default KitKat icon pack but I like using the Google Experience Launcher. I can change icons with Unicon but I can't find the KitKat or maybe Android L stock icons.. Any help with that?

Thanks in advance.
 
 
27th July 2014, 07:05 PM |#2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoBBBBBBBO

Hello!

How can I get KitKat or Android L icons with Google Experience Launcher on a rooted Note 3? I know I can get Nova Launcher and select the default KitKat icon pack but I like using the Google Experience Launcher. I can change icons with Unicon but I can't find the KitKat or maybe Android L stock icons.. Any help with that?

Thanks in advance.

I would like to know this as well!
27th July 2014, 08:24 PM |#3  
raiden123's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag CASERTA
Thanks Meter: 634
 
More
Ciaooo
28th July 2014, 08:55 AM |#4  
ANDROIDXFOREVER's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 54
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoBBBBBBBO

Hello!

How can I get KitKat or Android L icons with Google Experience Launcher on a rooted Note 3? I know I can get Nova Launcher and select the default KitKat icon pack but I like using the Google Experience Launcher. I can change icons with Unicon but I can't find the KitKat or maybe Android L stock icons.. Any help with that?

Thanks in advance.

Android L and the bad launcer anyone interested in development
Last edited by ANDROIDXFOREVER; 30th July 2014 at 04:21 PM.
29th July 2014, 03:07 PM |#5  
barabysok's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Phnom Penh
Thanks Meter: 44
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoBBBBBBBO

Hello!

How can I get KitKat or Android L icons with Google Experience Launcher on a rooted Note 3? I know I can get Nova Launcher and select the default KitKat icon pack but I like using the Google Experience Launcher. I can change icons with Unicon but I can't find the KitKat or maybe Android L stock icons.. Any help with that?

Thanks in advance.

You can try moonshine icons pack on Google Play Store.
30th July 2014, 12:32 AM |#6  
OP Senior Member
Flag Veles
Thanks Meter: 38
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by barabysok

You can try moonshine icons pack on Google Play Store.

I did. They're not full stock
30th July 2014, 12:26 PM |#7  
barabysok's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Phnom Penh
Thanks Meter: 44
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoBBBBBBBO

I did. They're not full stock

Oh I see. So I don't really know which icon pack is fully stock designing. Anyway, it will have one soon in Play Store when the Android L release for everyone. Have a nice time!
30th July 2014, 04:22 PM |#8  
ANDROIDXFOREVER's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 54
 
More
Thumbs down
Quote:
Originally Posted by barabysok

Oh I see. So I don't really know which icon pack is fully stock designing. Anyway, it will have one soon in Play Store when the Android L release for everyone. Have a nice time!

Android L and the bad launcer anyone interested in development
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes