Have you ever wanted to use a certain keyboard for normal use, and a different one for the S-Pen! This will ease your life.
- When the service is running, the pen's position is detected and the keyboard is switched to the learned or pre-defined one (depending on the mode).
- The service runs quietly and efficiently. No popups, no interventions.
- Support for starting on boot
- Service supports two modes:
- Learning mode: Tries to detect the keyboard you use in each pen position, stores the detected keyboard, and uses it the next time you take your pen off, or return it to its place.
- Fixed Mode: The service only uses the keyboards you chose inside the application, even if you use another keyboard for a short time, when the pen's position, the keyboard is reverted back to the ones you chose.
- Download the Application (or donate through the PlayStore).
- Move the apk to the sdcard, and install it using a file manager.
- Open the application, the installation will be continued automatically after you press the "Install application" button.
A Screenshot of the app (taken on the note 2):
Getting the app:
The app is posted on the Play Store with a price if you feel like you want to donate, and it will be attached in the second post of this thread.
Both of them are identical
Play Store Link
- pulser_g2 and Lennyuk for the idea
- if4cto0r for the great icon