Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Has anyone tested this camera mod?

OP ShredCreature

26th August 2014, 08:12 AM   |  #1  
ShredCreature's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 34
 
137 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
Link

http://galaxy-note-3.wonderhowto.com...tions-0156705/

Supposed to boost camera quality, sounds interesting. Wondering if this would work under any ROM and whether it can improve things even if you are using the Lenovo camera app, as I am.

Anybody?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to ShredCreature For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th August 2014, 08:36 AM   |  #2  
mavera's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Kocaeli
Thanks Meter: 184
 
234 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
More
im testing now.

---------- Post added at 09:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 AM ----------

Working 👏👏👏


SM-N9005 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mavera For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th August 2014, 09:23 AM   |  #3  
japoco_poz14's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 97
 
419 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
Can you upload in other server? The link not work in my country
The Following User Says Thank You to japoco_poz14 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th August 2014, 09:23 AM   |  #4  
Dan-SRi's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Dorset
Thanks Meter: 61
 
245 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShredCreature

Link

http://galaxy-note-3.wonderhowto.com...tions-0156705/

Supposed to boost camera quality, sounds interesting. Wondering if this would work under any ROM and whether it can improve things even if you are using the Lenovo camera app, as I am.

Anybody?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Thank you for pointing this mod out, hadn't heard of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavera

im testing now.

---------- Post added at 09:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 AM ----------

Working ������

SM-N9005 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Thank you for testing! Will flash now.
Last edited by Dan-SRi; 26th August 2014 at 09:26 AM.
26th August 2014, 09:27 AM   |  #5  
mavera's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Kocaeli
Thanks Meter: 184
 
234 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by japoco_poz14

Can you upload in other server? The link not work in my country

i m uploading now..
26th August 2014, 09:30 AM   |  #6  
Senior Member
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 215
 
709 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mavera

im testing now.

---------- Post added at 09:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 AM ----------

Working 👏👏👏


SM-N9005 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

What application is that? It looks useful.
26th August 2014, 09:35 AM   |  #7  
mavera's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Kocaeli
Thanks Meter: 184
 
234 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
More
New Link for this mod
Camera Mod

Note: İf you are using multi dpi rom, you must set dpi of camera to 480 with app settings.


---------- Post added at 10:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by celderic

What application is that? It looks useful.

Mx player
The Following User Says Thank You to mavera For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th August 2014, 10:37 AM   |  #8  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 36
 
287 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
I tried it on my n9005 unfortunately my camera force closes.. It sorta deleted my camera app..

Dunno if it has to do with me being on stock odex rom..
26th August 2014, 10:39 AM   |  #9  
alexxutzu's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 20
 
198 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
How can I install this without cwm, I have root (knox 0x0), can I install by pushing in priv-app or something?
26th August 2014, 10:52 AM   |  #10  
mavera's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Kocaeli
Thanks Meter: 184
 
234 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexxutzu

How can I install this without cwm, I have root (knox 0x0), can I install by pushing in priv-app or something?

Replace in system app folder, but backup old file.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes