Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,806,408 Members 52,632 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][AOSP][4.4.4][N5100/10/20][Unofficial] Beanstalk [8-26-14]

Tip us?

pimpmaneaton
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2,714

DONATE TO ME
New builds are up. You can also download the matching md5 file so that the recovery will verify before it flashes.

Sent from my One M8 using Tapatalk

Rom/Theme Series!

Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1
Sensation.
Kindle Fire
Acer Iconia A500
Verizon Samsung Galaxy S3

DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND PERFORM NANDROID BACKUP. [C]over [Y]our [A]$$
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pimpmaneaton For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

glockman4519
Old
Thanks Meter 34
So far, it is performing nicely. 19125 on Antutu.. Nice and smooth as well. I still seem to be having issues with Google and loading all my apps. I know that it is not related with your rom though as this issue persists across the board with all 4.4+ roms for me.
Its weird, my apps will start to load and get about 60%of my apps installed and then it gives me an error 920. I'll then have to uninstall my Google account and then resubmit it again to clear that fault. I hope Google fixes this.
Thanks again for a great rom. I really do like the incorporated custom kernel.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using XDA Premium HD app

pimpmaneaton
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2,714

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by glockman4519 View Post
So far, it is performing nicely. 19125 on Antutu.. Nice and smooth as well. I still seem to be having issues with Google and loading all my apps. I know that it is not related with your rom though as this issue persists across the board with all 4.4+ roms for me.
Its weird, my apps will start to load and get about 60%of my apps installed and then it gives me an error 920. I'll then have to uninstall my Google account and then resubmit it again to clear that fault. I hope Google fixes this.
Thanks again for a great rom. I really do like the incorporated custom kernel.

I'm not sure if you use titanium backup or not but with the pro version it can create a recovery flashable backup of all user apps and data so when you do a clean install flash rim and gapps and sign in then reboot and flash the backup. Brings everything in and no waiting to have to download everything from playstore. Super handy for people the love flashing new ROMs all the time like myself.

Rom/Theme Series!

Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1
Sensation.
Kindle Fire
Acer Iconia A500

The Following User Says Thank You to pimpmaneaton For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

glockman4519
Old
Thanks Meter 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by pimpmaneaton View Post
I'm not sure if you use titanium backup or not but with the pro version it can create a recovery flashable backup of all user apps and data so when you do a clean install flash rim and gapps and sign in then reboot and flash the backup. Brings everything in and no waiting to have to download everything from playstore. Super handy for people the love flashing new ROMs all the time like myself.

I actually purchased that app long ago but have really had way to many issues with it so I just don't use it any more. The important apps i use all the time allow me to back my data up on my external storage. The issue is with Google. After flashing and signing into Google for the first time it starts to load all my apps. About half way through it hangs. When i go into playstore and try to download and install manually I get the error. I then have to delete my google account and reboot. Then sign back into Google and it may or may not work then. Sometimes I have to do it a couple of times.
I just remembered that when I was having issues with TB I was flashing between 4.3 and 4.4. I proboscis should give it another try.

glockman4519
Old
Thanks Meter 34
I don't normally ask about changes or make requests but I was wondering if the theme engine used in CM11 would work in this rom? The one that is in it works fine but the one that comes in some of the other roms has the updated one that allows to pick certain features of the theme to install.
The update is running great and reboot time is quick. I'm having no issues with the rom at all actually, very nicely done.

pimpmaneaton
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2,714

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by glockman4519 View Post
I don't normally ask about changes or make requests but I was wondering if the theme engine used in CM11 would work in this rom? The one that is in it works fine but the one that comes in some of the other roms has the updated one that allows to pick certain features of the theme to install.
The update is running great and reboot time is quick. I'm having no issues with the rom at all actually, very nicely done.

I have forked the entire beanstalk repo and am going to be working on bringing that to us. You are more than welcome to track any progress if you want.

WWW.Github.com/pimpmaneaton.

Rom/Theme Series!

Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1
Sensation.
Kindle Fire
Acer Iconia A500

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pimpmaneaton For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

pimpmaneaton
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2,714

DONATE TO ME
New N5110 build is up, will have new 5100 and 5120 builds tomorrow.

- New Features
6 bar signal for 5100 and 5120 users
Speed dial for those with phone capability
11 new lockscreen handles

Have been working on cm's new theme engine but it is a mofo and not sure if I will be able to do it. I will keep trying and see what I can do. Have spent about 6 hours on it now and failed.

Rom/Theme Series!

Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1
Sensation.
Kindle Fire
Acer Iconia A500

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pimpmaneaton For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

glockman4519
Old
Thanks Meter 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by pimpmaneaton View Post
New N5110 build is up, will have new 5100 and 5120 builds tomorrow.

- New Features
6 bar signal for 5100 and 5120 users
Speed dial for those with phone capability
11 new lockscreen handles

Have been working on cm's new theme engine but it is a mofo and not sure if I will be able to do it. I will keep trying and see what I can do. Have spent about 6 hours on it now and failed.
We all appreciate the work you are putting into this rom. I would like to see this theme engine work but can live without it if need be. The only real difference between them is being able to pick just one feature out and installing it as apposed to hitting apply and all features are installed. There are compatibility issues with some of the newer themes too. But like I said, I can live without it if need be.
Thanks again, downloading now.

pimpmaneaton
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2,714

DONATE TO ME
New theme engine is implemented many thanks to Scotthartbti. Also have added new heads up notification background color and transparency. Doing clean builds now and will upload for all 3 devices soon. Also have a new repo that I am building from.

WWW.github.com/Co-BeanStalk.

Rom/Theme Series!

Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1
Sensation.
Kindle Fire
Acer Iconia A500