OP Recognized Contributor
Flag West Jordan UT
Thanks Meter: 3,302

2,233 posts
Donate to Me
More
Test
removed
Last edited by pimpmaneaton; 19th October 2014 at 10:43 PM.
22nd October 2014, 09:32 PM   |  #102  
Flag Manfredonia
Thanks Meter: 68

217 posts
More
Hi pimpmaneaton, after some days using this ROM, I found a great bug in it: I flashed the ROM and the Liquid Gapps with Philz Touch for GT-N5110 (my model) and, if I don't use my tablet for 1-2 days, it won't turn on, unless I reload the battery, which, after plugging the tablet, appears to be completely dead, even if I didn't use it!
What can I do? I can't downgrade it to the official Touchwiz Kit Kat 4.4.2, because this ROM is based on Vanilla Android Kit Kat 4.4.4, so KNOX won't allow me to do that.
I flashed the ROM and the Liquid Gapps again and, after some days without this problem, it has reappeared today, help
25th October 2014, 06:40 AM   |  #103  
Thanks Meter: 90

369 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MariuxReloaded

Hi pimpmaneaton, after some days using this ROM, I found a great bug in it: I flashed the ROM and the Liquid Gapps with Philz Touch for GT-N5110 (my model) and, if I don't use my tablet for 1-2 days, it won't turn on, unless I reload the battery, which, after plugging the tablet, appears to be completely dead, even if I didn't use it!
What can I do? I can't downgrade it to the official Touchwiz Kit Kat 4.4.2, because this ROM is based on Vanilla Android Kit Kat 4.4.4, so KNOX won't allow me to do that.
I flashed the ROM and the Liquid Gapps again and, after some days without this problem, it has reappeared today, help

Before moving on to Bliss Stalk I had this rom on one of my 2 gt-n5110's for testing and I had no issues with this battery draining like you described. That's not to say it hasn't drained your battery but that I haven't seen it. Have you checked your battery in settings to see what was draining it? I would be curious to know.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using XDA Premium HD app
25th October 2014, 11:35 AM   |  #104  
Flag Manfredonia

217 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by glockman4519

Before moving on to Bliss Stalk I had this rom on one of my 2 gt-n5110's for testing and I had no issues with this battery draining like you described. That's not to say it hasn't drained your battery but that I haven't seen it. Have you checked your battery in settings to see what was draining it? I would be curious to know.

No, I didn't check it. Now I don't have my tablet, because I lent it to my sister for a travel, so I'll let you know in a few days
25th October 2014, 02:56 PM   |  #105  
Flag Manfredonia

217 posts
More
I asked to my sister which was the app responsible and she told me that the screen has the highest rate, 77%.
Is it possibile, then, that, even if the tablet is turned off, the screen can drain battery?
26th October 2014, 04:04 PM   |  #106  
Thanks Meter: 90

369 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MariuxReloaded

I asked to my sister which was the app responsible and she told me that the screen has the highest rate, 77%.
Is it possibile, then, that, even if the tablet is turned off, the screen can drain battery?

No. The screen should be the biggest drain. Then the others should be considerably less. There is no way that I have seen that the screen can drain the battery if it is off. I flashed back to this rom on one of my n5110's, charged the battery and left it suit for about 30 hours and I was at 90% when I checked again. So it has to be something in your tablet. I did the same with Bliss Stalk and have about the same results.

The Following User Says Thank You to glockman4519 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th October 2014, 04:41 PM   |  #107  
Flag Manfredonia

217 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by glockman4519

No. The screen should be the biggest drain. Then the others should be considerably less. There is no way that I have seen that the screen can drain the battery if it is off. I flashed back to this rom on one of my n5110's, charged the battery and left it suit for about 30 hours and I was at 90% when I checked again. So it has to be something in your tablet. I did the same with Bliss Stalk and have about the same results.

Ok, thank you very much for your answer, I'll try with another ROM to see if it's a hardware problem, even if my tablet has never had this kind of problems with the official Touchwiz Kit Kat firmware, everything started after flashing this ROM =/

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread