GT-N5110 on KK with S5 mini apps, S3 UI, & S4 name

Search This thread

gooberdude

Oct 27, 2010
Well, little did I know... After loading a ton of lib and framework changes, I found a hidden feature nobody has posted as of yet.

Hopefully my screen capture will explain for its self.
http://youtu.be/bmo58X5JYMc

I watched the video, and was surprised that grey scale is not recorded with screen capture. Believe me it works. Even background data restriction as well.

Reactions: aliinbox

gooberdude

Oct 27, 2010
OK, I tested again this time doing a full wipe to stock 4.4.2 load, and only changing the ui apk to the s3 ui. The added power save feature is built in to the ui. It was easy to discover, as power save button, on the quick buttons, would not reflect what power options have been set as the two function semi independently. It would toggle but toasts would only be shown if no power save functions have been set previously or vise-versa.

One other side note... With stock 8.0 4.4.2 f/w, changing the module name in build.prop will give a 6 button quick settings over the 5 on the s3. Plus if you should use appsettings in xposed, you can get twlauncher to have a single file app drawer like 4.2.2 with small icons, and a pull out nub that is smaller as well. The nub can be hidden just like before OK.

Also you get two added quick links in the lock screen, which are spen and quick shot. The extra power save functions are not included. Both 9005A or F and 900A or F work fine, s4 and s5 respectively.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Well, little did I know... After loading a ton of lib and framework changes, I found a hidden feature nobody has posted as of yet.

Hopefully my screen capture will explain for its self.
    http://youtu.be/bmo58X5JYMc

I watched the video, and was surprised that grey scale is not recorded with screen capture. Believe me it works. Even background data restriction as well.