Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,808,556 Members 42,623 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[REQ] N5120 4.4.2 Stock Rom Rooted

Tip us?

jinosong
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 518
Default [REQ] N5120 4.4.2 Stock Rom Rooted

Hi Guys,

I just wanted to make a request to any advanced users out there for a stock 4.4.2 rom for 5120 that is rooted. One that has no KitKat bootloader so we can keep 4.2.2 and avoid Knox.

I'm surprised there isn't one out there yet.

Thanks in advance!

ryukiri
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 546

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by jinosong View Post
Hi Guys,

I just wanted to make a request to any advanced users out there for a stock 4.4.2 rom for 5120 that is rooted. One that has no KitKat bootloader so we can keep 4.2.2 and avoid Knox.

I'm surprised there isn't one out there yet.

Thanks in advance!
Please read forum section rules. Requests should not be placed in a Development forum. A more appropriate spot may be General or Q&A.

jinosong
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 518
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryukiri View Post
Please read forum section rules. Requests should not be placed in a Development forum. A more appropriate spot may be General or Q&A.
That's where I placed it but it was subsequently removed. I think it is more appropriate in the General thread too because it pertains to a great majority of users here. Could you move it there please?

ryukiri
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 546

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by jinosong View Post
That's where I placed it but it was subsequently removed. I think it is more appropriate in the General thread too because it pertains to a great majority of users here. Could you move it there please?
I am not a moderator so I do not have the power to move threads. Please contact a forum moderator like @Siberian Tiger.