[Q] wifi disconnects after 10 sec. when battery is bellow 70%

OP mikaeldyreborg

19th July 2014, 07:54 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2

4 posts
Hi All.

Having a weird problem here with My wifi om my new galaxy note 8 (n5110). After updating to latest software version i loose wifi connection after about 10 seconds but only if battery level is 70 or bellow. If the charger is plugged in wifi works perfectly again. What could be the reason for this?
Last edited by mikaeldyreborg; 19th July 2014 at 08:16 PM. Reason: title was messed up
20th July 2014, 01:36 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 69

349 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikaeldyreborg

Hi All.

Having a weird problem here with My wifi om my new galaxy note 8 (n5110). After updating to latest software version i loose wifi connection after about 10 seconds but only if battery level is 70 or bellow. If the charger is plugged in wifi works perfectly again. What could be the reason for this?

I assume you did not do a factory reset after doing the firmware update to 4.4.2

Once you do that it will clear your settings for the 4.4.2 to operate properly. You will need to sync your settings, via google / samsung cloud or kies.

Google should download your apps once you complete the initial setup, so be sure to complete all the setup when the screens are available.

Some apps may need to be restored from backup or installed from where ever you got them.
20th July 2014, 03:53 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

4 posts
Thank you very much for your reply sir. I did a factory reset after the update, still the same behaviour. Tried resetting again with no change.
21st July 2014, 07:09 AM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member

4 posts
Smile
After a third restore, the problem seems to have solved itself.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread