FORUMS

Which OEM Would You Like to Help?

Most manufacturers have moments of greatness and moments of decadence, and in the past few years … more

Root T-Mobile S6/Edge on 5.1.1 Without Tripping Knox

If you purchase phones from a carrier, you may be no stranger to the difficulties … more

IonVR Coming Soon, HTC M9 Dev Edition Gets Android 5.1 – XDA TV

The HTC M9 Developer Edition has received Android 5.1. That and … more

Android 5.1.1 Omni ROM For Motorola Xoom

Back in Feb 2011, the Motorola Xoom became the first device to be sold with Android 3.0 … more

[ROM] VanirAOSP [official] [N5100 / N5110 / N5120] [4.4.4] organized, clean, fast.

476 posts
Thanks Meter: 648

By ryukiri, Recognized Contributor on 24th August 2014, 06:34 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
3rd March 2015, 07:08 AM |#61  
OP Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 648

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by glockman4519

Build 02-28-2015 hasn't fixed the issue, at least on my 2 n5110s. In not even going to do a log cat as I don't think anyone is reading these posts.
Thank you for the update though if you are reading these posts. And if you are, could you please let is know how you are getting Vanir Lollipop updates to work on your device. We would all love to try this out too.

"Chance Favors the Prepared"

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinoymutt

Looks like the dev/maintainer knows it doesn't boot properly on the Note 8: https://plus.google.com/106418315847...ts/CFw3tFXHmSM

Seems like rgib is the only one to have figured out how to get the latest CM-based code to run stable on our tablets (his latest CM12 builds are pretty smooth!)

Yes, the core devs are aware of the problem and are working on it.
Right now I'm working on Omni and PAC nightlies to begin (been using both on my N5110 and they're pretty stable)!
The Following User Says Thank You to ryukiri For This Useful Post: [ View ]

4th March 2015, 10:59 AM |#62  
Thanks Meter: 328

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinoymutt

Yeah, I gave up on BlissPop after the two failed v1.9 versions and it seems to have been abandoned.

I agree with this as well. I know that he said he was going to try to keep building for our device, I think he has moved on.

5th March 2015, 07:55 PM |#63  

More
Thank you "ryukiri".. We all appreciate your work and support on our devices.
We are so fortunate to have you and the couple of other devs still building for us. I will be looking forward to anything you may have for us.
21st March 2015, 04:40 PM |#64  
Thanks Meter: 26

More
I just tried this rom and it force reboots during the setup process. So I had to revert to my kk backup. I hope there is not a firmware issue.
1st May 2015, 06:27 AM |#65  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenhicg

I just tried this rom and it force reboots during the setup process. So I had to revert to my kk backup. I hope there is not a firmware issue.

This rom has not been working well with this tablet since the lollipop upgrade. Give it time though and I believe that it will once again be rocking on our tablet..

9th June 2015, 11:05 PM |#66  
Flag Cochin
Thanks Meter: 14

More
This rom with lollipop . you should update topic of the thread

cool anyway
will be flashing as soon as possible
The Following User Says Thank You to princedevilin For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread