Lewa os 5 I717

OP Liwais

9th September 2014, 10:14 PM   |  #51  
Thanks Meter: 10

74 posts
More
Just finished downloading, will test once I get home from work (since this is my daily device) wish me luck!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using XDA Free mobile app
9th September 2014, 11:42 PM   |  #52  

74 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by poweredge99

I am on Straight Talk, with the proper APN's I could not get data connection. In Status, it says disconnected.. That might be me not really knowing a whole lot or work arounds, but APN is correct.

PE99

just to let ya know I'm on straight talk att also. Don't use the ST APN this ROM comes with. Change it to the new one. Also in network settings you have to tick the "Enable Data" box. Data works fine for me this home button thing though.. ( will keep testing.

Last edited by Muhff; 10th September 2014 at 12:43 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Muhff For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th September 2014, 12:44 AM   |  #53  

74 posts
More
So far I'm really liking this ROM. Its quick, very quick. Flashy. Reminds me of miui. Found a few non working features but am still testing, good work so far dev

Also verified lock screen isn't working, and upon installing a new app its adds a shortcut to the main screen (with clock widget) and actual app on next screen which is app screen. Dunno if there's a setting for this but just letting you know that's how its defaulted. will continue to add to this post as I find more since I couldn't wait and flashed at work lol

-have enabled root access and almost all "nitro settings" are still greyed out.

-opened weather app couldn't find anything but Asian towns, installed maps GPS worked great reopened weather and got stuck in an fc loop. Had to reflash
Last edited by Muhff; 10th September 2014 at 01:39 AM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread