[Q&A] MIUI v 5 Note I717 Everyone who loves miui)

Search This thread
Q

QA Bot

Q&A for MIUI v 5 Note I717 Everyone who loves miui)

Some developers prefer that questions remain separate from their main development thread to help keep things organized. Placing your question within this thread will increase its chances of being answered by a member of the community or by the developer.

Before posting, please use the forum search and read through the discussion thread for MIUI v 5 Note I717 Everyone who loves miui). If you can't find an answer, post it here, being sure to give as much information as possible (firmware version, steps to reproduce, logcat if available) so that you can get help.

Thanks for understanding and for helping to keep XDA neat and tidy! :)

Horologium

Dec 29, 2013
Cant download rom :C

Sorry for being so stupid , but Im trying to download the rom with the link, but it doesnt start downloading :c can anyone gimme a hand? :(

wihi48

Jun 11, 2015
Singapore
Lollipop Miui?

I will download if there was such thing. BTW, this ROM is "stable" but I somehow can't play some games like Clash Of Clans. I can't record the screen either as it is continuesly cleaning my background. Overall, this ROM is good for basic uses.

Rating 7/10

sam214

Apr 10, 2011
Hi. Will this ROM work on Rogers i717R?
Also... my cell is sim unlocked... Will installing the ROM keep it unlocked? Thanks