Updated Android Lollipop Preview Images – XDA TV

The Android Lollipop Preview Images are now available! That and much more news is … more

Get a Complete Set of Logs with Andy Log

The importance of proper logging is undeniable. No, we’re not talking about lumberjack work. … more

Try Some Android Lollipop Applications on Your Device

Android 5.0 Lollipop has been officially announced and lucky users of Google Nexus 5 … more

AutoCon Manages Your Connections to Perserve Battery Life

As we’ve talked about in the past, battery life is still somewhat of a sore … more

Moko Lightweight Smart-Shell Case

OP guitarec

12th September 2014, 04:35 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 6

49 posts
After the experience I had with my prior tablet and the full leather case I used for it, I decided to try a more slim case for my newly acquired Galaxy Note Pro 12.2. Ultimately I decided on the Moko Smart-Shell Case.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00HXS62UO..._r5Leub1CCB144

The back is a molded plastic case with appropriate cut outs for all ports, and just wraps over the edges of the tablet. looks are deceiving as the case holds the tablet in place very snuggly. There is very little, if any, flex or give in this case, and there is no contact at all between the plastic case and the glass face of the tablet.

I found the magnetic front cover holds in place quite firmly, but I'm not so sure about using it for the 2 stand configurations - and that hesitation is mainly because of the weight and dimensions of the Galaxy Note Pro 12.2.

The case does add a bit of bulk to the tablet, but it's not a bad thing in my hands. Without the case, my Galaxy felt almost too thin considering the overall size. With, it feels like a slim business portfolio.

After a week of use, I've been very pleased with this case, and I would recommend it for consideration if you plan to use your tablet in an office of casual home environment.

Hope this helps folks, and feel free to drop me a line if you have any questions about it.

My best,

Eric "GuitarEC"

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to guitarec For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread