What charging cable? Every cable is trash!!

OP donkon

29th August 2014, 09:54 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 1

33 posts
I am fed up with the garbage charging cables, literally every month I have to buy a new USB cable. I have tried many different companies and they all break after 1 month or less of use. BTW I am travelling Europe so anything here would be great. BTW I've spent about $100 in just USB cables.

P. S

I've just lost my **** because a cable I bought 3 weeks ago stopped working an hour ago. I can't warranty it because like I said I'm traveling.

Sent from my LG-D802 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
8th September 2014, 05:24 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
Cables I use
I have two of these:

((Can't Post Links... It's $7.99 on Amazon, just search this "aLLreliŽ 10ft 3M Premium Gold Plated USB 3.0 Supper Speed Data Sync Charger Charging Braid Cable - Extra Long"))

One for my Note 3, and the other for my Note 12. They are braided, long, and hella durable. I would say my only complaint is that the braided cable is thick, and sometimes hard to coil up to fit in a tight bag.

Quote:
Originally Posted by donkon

I am fed up with the garbage charging cables, literally every month I have to buy a new USB cable. I have tried many different companies and they all break after 1 month or less of use. BTW I am travelling Europe so anything here would be great. BTW I've spent about $100 in just USB cables.

P. S

I've just lost my **** because a cable I bought 3 weeks ago stopped working an hour ago. I can't warranty it because like I said I'm traveling.

Sent from my LG-D802 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

8th September 2014, 05:37 PM   |  #3  
Flag Enschede, The Netherlands
Thanks Meter: 945

3,846 posts
More
I've never had issues with the original cables.. I also use the (prettymuch identical) Note 3 cables.

Just find a Mediamarkt or Saturn or Conrad and look for reinforced gold-plated USB3 cables.

Also, perhaps it's an idea to change your methods of storing the cables. Mine have been everywhere from folded in the bottom of my bag to tangled in a suitcase with tons of junk, never had one break on me.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread