DIY S-Pen Holder

OP weechuen

28th August 2014, 11:17 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

1 posts
Made within 10secs. Does not support the ability to press the button on the side though. Perfect for those who keeps pressing it by mistake.
Still kinda light as its plastic, hence doesn't really feel that substantial. However, it is indeed thick as a normal pen, hence improved my grip, makes it easier for me to write with it. Picutures below.

i(dot)imgur.com/w6ZgsN1.jpg
i(dot)imgur.com/dCIAGmF.jpg

Kinda pissed that I can't share the pictures. But if you are interested, replace the (dot) with a period to view the images.
If there's any interest, I'd probably post a tutorial.
The Following User Says Thank You to weechuen For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd September 2014, 06:10 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
That is awesome. Any idea which pen you used? Definitely going to try this when my tablet gets here in a few days.

If you happen to have time, a walk through would be swell.
Nice work!

Quote:
Originally Posted by weechuen

Made within 10secs. Does not support the ability to press the button on the side though. Perfect for those who keeps pressing it by mistake.
Still kinda light as its plastic, hence doesn't really feel that substantial. However, it is indeed thick as a normal pen, hence improved my grip, makes it easier for me to write with it. Picutures below.

i(dot)imgur.com/w6ZgsN1.jpg
i(dot)imgur.com/dCIAGmF.jpg

Kinda pissed that I can't share the pictures. But if you are interested, replace the (dot) with a period to view the images.
If there's any interest, I'd probably post a tutorial.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread