FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Looking for an accurate active pen with two programmable buttons and one eraser-end.

1,476 posts
Thanks Meter: 29

By poetryrocksalot, Senior Member on 12th December 2015, 06:20 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
So this is the only one I can find that works on the Note Pro Pro 12.2, but I heard on this forum and Amazon that the offset is bad on the Note Pro 12.2 (so the input is inaccurate because of the huge offset)

http://www.amazon.com/Fujitsu-Digiti...ct_top?ie=UTF8

Is there any stylus with two programmable buttons AND an eraser that works well with the Note Pro 12.2?

29th January 2016, 09:10 PM |#2  
Flag Bogota
Thanks Meter: 16

More
Hi, have you find online if the pen you're talking about has the internal screws so you can adjust the offset and sensitivity?
28th April 2016, 06:45 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
I have checked out some of the DIY capacitive pens but none of them have any elegant means of producing a fine tip s-pen stylus. I have played with note 2, 3 and note pro pens. Even tried a note 1. I even did the insertion of the note3 pen into a Bic Pen sleeve to provide girth to the pen.

Those of us who do technical design or any kind of drawing on the note pro have been suffering with that miserable excuse of a pen that Samsung provided. You would think that Wacom or Pentel or any company in the field would properly address this issue.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)