Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,772,000 Members 38,352 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Any slim magnet free cases for Note 12.2?

Tip us?

sanvara
Old
(Last edited by sanvara; 6th July 2014 at 01:09 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 14
Default Any slim magnet free cases for Note 12.2?

I have a poetic case that I love but it's now removed after reading posts from people saying the magnets in the case have caused the digitizer in Samsung Note devices to malfunction. I cut open the case to remove the magnets and there are 15 magnets in this case. That's crazy.

Is there a slim case out there that doesn't have magnets?
The Following User Says Thank You to sanvara For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

hawkeye680
Old
Thanks Meter 13
Just picked up a Speck case and i don't think it has magnets. Pretty happy with it.

sanvara
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 14
Picked up the official Samsung case for $26 on ebay. Happy with the form factor.

ChironexFleckeri
Old
(Last edited by ChironexFleckeri; 1st August 2014 at 12:17 AM.) Reason: typo
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanvara View Post
Picked up the official Samsung case for $26 on ebay. Happy with the form factor.
The samsung case has magnetic strip that runs down the middle of the back of the case used to "connect" the case for various standing positions.

The speck style folio from my understanding is one of the very few magnetic"less" style folio cases.

I bought a defender from otterbox, but for around the house I think I will get the speck case.
The Following User Says Thank You to ChironexFleckeri For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]