How to Fix the Nexus Available Storage Bug – XDA TV

Is your Nexus device only showing half of the available storage as it should? Many … more

Don’t Forget About Birthdays with Birthday Reminder

A person’s birthday is, without a doubt,one of the most important days in his … more

Don’t Fear Flashing with I Don’t Want You!

The XDA message boards are full of various modifications, with many of these helping … more

Quo Vadis, Open {Source, Standards, World}? w/ Jan Wildeboer – XDA:DevCon 2014

Open Source was a big topic at this years XDA:DevCon … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Vehicle Install

OP gmac24

12th September 2014, 05:24 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag Bonney Lake
Thanks Meter: 20

61 posts
More
Just installed my Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 in my truck. I got the holder at Padholdr.com I just received an email for a discount code, the code is "Seahawks". I love how easy the installation process was.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20140912_075827.jpg - [Click for QR Code] (158.7 KB, 583 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20140912_075817.jpg - [Click for QR Code] (123.9 KB, 525 views)
Last edited by gmac24; 12th September 2014 at 05:37 PM.
13th September 2014, 06:21 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 52

253 posts
More
So is this some kind of ad spam or what?
13th October 2014, 12:42 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 10

67 posts
Looks really safe bud... Giant tablet on the dash, beer can in the cup holder, what can go wrong?
13th October 2014, 04:03 AM   |  #4  
Flag Enschede, The Netherlands
Thanks Meter: 1,038

4,171 posts
More
It is going to be highly amusing to watch this idiot try to fit a 12.2" tablet into a 9.7" holder.

If I was not so preoccupied with your blatant lack of any sort of observational skills, I would be pointing out to you that this is not the Galaxy Tab 4 board. Also, the tablet in the screenshot is clearly an ipad.

You have the observational skills of a kebap. Congratulations, you've managed to find the internet. Now run along, this is not ebay.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to ShadowLea For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th October 2014, 05:10 AM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 2

52 posts
Shadow, that is one of the best responses to a dumb post that I have seen in quite a while. Attaboy for you.
14th October 2014, 03:11 PM   |  #6  
Thanks Meter: 30

155 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowLea

It is going to be highly amusing to watch this idiot try to fit a 12.2" tablet into a 9.7" holder.

If I was not so preoccupied with your blatant lack of any sort of observational skills, I would be pointing out to you that this is not the Galaxy Tab 4 board. Also, the tablet in the screenshot is clearly an ipad.

You have the observational skills of a kebap. Congratulations, you've managed to find the internet. Now run along, this is not ebay.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2

the irony! you mock the guy for lack of observational skills, then state its clearly an ipad if you look closely its a pretty obvious its a tab 4 and not an ipad!!

seriously before mocking someone, its best to ensure what your saying is also correct... credit where is due, you got its not a note pro and its not the tab 4 board correct
14th October 2014, 03:15 PM   |  #7  

4,171 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhd1802

the irony! you mock the guy for lack of observational skills, then state its clearly an ipad if you look closely its a pretty obvious its a tab 4 and not an ipad!!

seriously before mocking someone, its best to ensure what your saying is also correct... credit where is due, you got its not a note pro and its not the tab 4 board correct

I wasn't aware the Tab 4 had a round button. On another look it actually looks like something else entirely, because it has two buttons, one on the bottom and one on the right. I asked, Samsung doesn't know what the hell this tablet is supposed to be.
14th October 2014, 03:16 PM   |  #8  
Thanks Meter: 30

155 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowLea

I wasn't aware the Tab 4 had a round button.

it a badge or emblem, not a button!

a windows ipad for clarity
Name:  lookanipad.JPG
Views: 606
Size:  51.2 KB
Last edited by dhd1802; 14th October 2014 at 03:18 PM.
14th October 2014, 03:51 PM   |  #9  

4,171 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhd1802

it a badge or emblem, not a button!

a windows ipad for clarity
Attachment 2970849

Ah. That picture is so much clearer. In the other it looks more like a cut out hole for the button than an emblem. Ta!

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread